The german civil war doesn't happen, I didn't save and load the game before it is supposed to happen, I just get the event to pick a side or be neutral, I picked Bormann, the *whole* country became Bormann's Germany and in the next turn I got the event where "Bormann wins the civil war". How to avoid this?
For changing the language of events you'll need to either have a rooted phone, the pc version of the game or if you have a normal phone and don't want to buy the pc version but you have a pc then you can use Helium to share the files.
I'm Brazilian, I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to translate your mod to my community language on Android, example events, etc. Because I'm willing to present this content to my community
Well, even when I add them they won't always appear since Moscowien usually goes for a two state solution in TNO instead of collapsing completely. Unless you play as Moscowien to ensure that they collapse.
A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.
AI Aggressiveness: 0 to 50 percent (Prevents extreme border gore)
Fog of War: Classic
● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance
A new patch for the mod is out (Version: 1.0.42)
●New leaders added, including the Ostland civil war candidates, and changes to existing portraits.
●Several Reichskomissariats, Japan and Manchuko have been given some debuffs
●British Reunification added again. Britain may also join a faction depending on who leads them.
●Germany will now annex Poland and Ostland in 1970 and 1971.
●Balancing changes to the population by starfruit on Discord.
This is a quick patch to fix the collapse of the hre in 1.0.4. The other bugs will be fixed in a later patch in a few days. I wanted to fix this one quickly since this is a major issue.
This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.
The ui sounds and older map background are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.
The creator of an Equestria at War mod, Dmitry Bunt told me how to set min ai aggressiveness to 0%.
Meh. You could write "Map background by Chairman Baad" in the scenario or map info and I'd be fine with that. I feel like people might overlook the thing that says "The map background came from P.I." and think the map was made by someone else.