Ideologies inspired by a change in the heart of iron 4 called Kaiserreich
-New image for democracy
Age of Civilizations 2: Ultimate Overhaul
It's been a while!
Welcome, dear people, who are still interested in the Development of UO! I do not know why the discord invite is invalid, i set it to forever, lmao.
So, I'm back. (Again), and we are still working on the mod. But due to the current situation of the Virus in europe, this all can just crumble down. I am happy, that I didn' t stop development, because these last time were incredibly harsh. But I'm back. (Fixed the Discord server link.)
We need Scenario & event creators!
Age of Civilizations is a game that focuses on grand strategy, politics and other government driven elements. Łukasz Jakowski however, included something in the game that is rare in other grand strategy games. Customization. Customizing civilizations, leaders, maps, Whole scenarios, events in these scenarios, etc, etc...
This, i think is a very good thing. The only bad thing about this, is that the game focuses more on the custom creative aspect than the realistic grand strategy one. This mod is going to be an overhaul for both these things.
Unfortunately, a mod with the same goals named Addon+ is being created right now. My mod is still in a Debug alpha phase, and i can't release it in a state like this.
This mod will include the following list of things:
Translated Loading Screens
Scenarios: The Great War (World War I) With historical events, leaders and custom civilizations, starting in 1st of January, 1914. (I've started doing it, The events are halfway done!)
Overhauling the World War II Scenario in the following ways:
Adding historical events with descisions.
Setting an other start time for the Scenario for better readiness.
Giving More corresponding bonuses to leaders given by their personality.
Scenario "Die Folge" (The aftermath) happening right after the first world war, (Yes, believe it or not, lots of stuff happened after the first world war) containing a variety of events.
Scenario "A Modern Mona Lisa" Containing the events of mostly Hitler taking control over germany (1920-1930). If you want to play as a country, that is falling apart at the moment, this is for you.
A Cold War Scenario is also being made, but i'm not promising anything for this one.
Including a large variety of backgrounds, from a realistic one with every little mountain on earth, to a low resolution one for computers that can't handle the mod that good.
From the leftist Communism the the Extreme right Fascism there are an estimate of ~15 ideologies being made right now including governments that are only avalible on 1 country in real life, or none anymore such as Patriotism (Hungary) Democratic Republic, Despotic Monarchy, so on and so forth. Planning on creating an election system for democratic countries just like in Hearts of Iron IV.
Yes, every Scenario, Custom Leader, Loading screen and such will be translated into other*1 languages.
Custom Maps will be added to the mod, with custom scenarios, so people can create something new on a new map. Current map plans include Hungary, Austria, Germany, Washington, Budapest and The map of Graz.
Of course, if we make scenarios, we need to make sure, that we have good leaders for each scenario. From a Revolutionary Gavrillo Princip to an alternative timeline Franz Ferdinand, there will be as much leaders as possible.
Thank you for reading!
Current Status: Started with V0.0.4.8 on 22nd of january 2020
-A HOI4 style focus tree, but in this mod, it's called "Descision Tree", to avoid being sued by Paradox.
(I can't show you the whole thing just yet.)
-There will be lots of new stuff in the game, as we just decompiled it. These new system include:
-More types of Vassals (Dominion, Colony, Crown Colony, State, Soviet Socialist State, etc, etc...)
-Democratic elections all four years, if the country is: Democratic, Republic, City State, Patriotism
-Ideological support system (See: hearts of iron 4) as you do your actions
-Changing the values of terrains, planning before war nescessary
-Adding seasons, each one having it's own effects on attacks, income and happiness
-Adding a "secret service" action, where up to 400 people can work on a specific assignment, such as:
*1: Other: This mod will not be translated to all languages, as that would be pretty hard to make. If you'd like to translate to your own, come to our discord!
If you want to help me create the mod, or get a look in the development diary with more images about the mod, feel free to join our discord server!: https://discord.gg/MnYRMxh
Uhh, actually, cancer can spread through the internet. Recently there's an "innocent" game called fortnite that is supposed to be for kids, but then people find out that if you play a round of that game and if one of the players in that round have cancer, the everyone in that round of game will get cancer.
Addon 2.0 Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
In modification you will find:
• A huge number of new provinces on the original map. ◦ Over 50 global scenarios for each period of human statehood • New formable civilizations. ◦ New made background, in the style of a satellite map. • Gameplay edits designed to increase the tension of the game. ◦ Changed game interface. • 7 new types of governments ◦ Excellent atmospheric soundtrack • New world wonders
The release is scheduled for 2020 The our group
Addon+ 1.4 Addon+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 1.4 - Final).
[ Google ; Yandex ; Mail ]
Installation: Download the clean version of AoC II. Run the downloaded mod file, select the" Destination folder " location where the game is installed and click extract. If you have a licensed version of the game on steam, you do not need to change anything. This video shows the process of installing the mod on PC.
Main innovations of update 1.4 Final
‣ Fixed bugs of previous update. Incorrect boundaries, poor elaboration, etc. were almost completely eliminated.
‣ For one reason or another, some scenarios are cut, the rest are replaced with higher-quality analogues.
‣ New and replaced scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation), regions of Europe, Regions of North America, Regions of Central Asia.
* New, atmospheric soundtrack, consisting of 78 songs.
* The reference menu has been edited.
* Completely redesigned from scratch formed States.
* Replaced some of the sounds.
* 10 new provinces on the map "Earth+".
* Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich.
* Translation has undergone significant changes, now it is more simple and generalized.
* Cut and rebalanced some ideologies.
* For further development and optimization removed all leaders.
* Small changes in UI.
* Map texture fixed in some places.
* New font.
* AI in some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.