Age of Civilizations
  1. Cristiano Gaben

Cristiano Gaben

• Similar Content

• By NotSoAmerican
      So, uh, basically a fantasy map I made that will literally have 7000+ Provinces, which means it will barely work on my potato so unless you have a decent computer than it will probably crash every five minutes. Here is the map maker I used: https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/. So here is the map and if you open image in a new tab and look you will see thousands of outlines which I will use for the map, scenarios will be made when I figure out a history for this. Signed, NotSoAmerican's 3 brain cells on life support. 

Map of Hueteland
      Release Date: TBD
      Current Status: WIP
      Below is map progress!

I sold my soul to the devil

• By AleSt0Cactus
      A map created by me that simulates the First World War😀
      Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7n6lpw2yqk4rcl9/WW1.rar/file

WW1.rar
    • By TaDziK
      TaDziK Flag Effect.rar
    • By LAUELCOMMIE☭
      Hi friends, i am Lautaro, from Argentina, Misiones (my specific localisation no :v)
      this is mine first topic, in this can have ban english, sorry >:v
      i've maked a scenario whats names it ww3, the cor of the topic is the fascism, whats hungary, somalia, WEST germany(not comunist), greece (but in civil war, LATER), iraq, persian empire, thailand, angola, italy(however in end of war changes of alliance :v) democratic spain, great britain (UK is defeated by Britain and Scotland) japan empire, communist brazil, fascist mexico, and bolivia

in allies: Non fascists URSS, UNION (USA ar in civil war), Canada (civil war), china. North korea, south korea, india, pakistan, etc.
      And the more powerful your country is the more likely it is to have Civil War
      and I fixed borders, I made sure they are correct and there is no neutral province (please let me know if there is any neutral province)
      I are making the evnts
      😄 thanks for watching