Age of History 3
Dcethe

Dark Ages - Rise of Islam ( HIATUS )

2 hours ago, TimDee58 said:

by asset do you mean the games main directory (root folder?) Im using a pc btw

I mean the folder storing all the things like Game Map UI, u should find it and replace em with the folded inside Dark Age.rar

On 1/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, Dcethe said:

Indeed, if the the Rashidun are left to the A.I then they will always let Muawiya become caliph. The other option is to let Hasan Ibn Ali become caliph ( the grandson of the Prophet ) and continue on as the Rashidun. Its just an Alternative History Option, The only options forced on you is the initial conquest of Persia and Africa you can decline the other wars that follow.

hahaha nice bro. you know a about islamic history

Guest Yusuf Balıkcı

r nasıl kuruldunu sölermisin

On 1/31/2019 at 8:12 PM, Istria said:

Is the mod continuing? 

unfortunately the mod is going to be on Hiatus. As of now im going to school and Working in the afternoon leaving me almost no time to Enjoy myself let alone keep adding stuff to the Mod. This will be the last update for the upcoming future. If anyone wants to Continue this project they have my full consent

20190203041810_1.thumb.jpg.d3ac1b7f217bffc8eb32949af863eae7.jpg

I added in events a few events for lombards and the Avars.

As always the download at the first page will contain the latest updated version. 

On 1/13/2019 at 10:22 AM, Dcethe said:

20190113010915_1.thumb.jpg.bb301be7d5772c3851537212276798a5.jpg

How did you add the extra information bit? Also, it is really a good mod. The events are a lot and there is alternate hsitory too. This scenario is one of the best scenarios.