Okay so I've been playing this game for a bit now and its nice but every time I save a game and try to load it up at another point it goes to turn 1 and year 1440 which wipes my progress making this pretty unplayable I cant even delete the saves anymore, I have to delete them in the game files now please help I don't know what to do anymore
Hello, Age of History II community!
This is Magolor (Talirian). After months of silence, finally I'm coming back with the brand-new Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE!
- You are a new modder, you want to make a mod with custom events, maps, musics, icons and everything else, but don't know how to do?
- You are a skilled modder, you have so many ideas but it takes too much time and effort to realize?
- You are a gamer, you want to quickly improve the game experience with prettified event pictures, custom music and modified game rules?
Now, Age of Modding can save your day!
Age of Modding (AoM for short) is a Windows software, designed to help AoH2 modders, providing a super convenient and intuitive GUI-based modding pipeline.
>>>Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE Download Link<<<
Current Version 0.9.8.0 features Include:
- Brand-New UI: Taken from PyDracula, a UI way better than previous one! Enjoy the tool's efficiency as well as beauty.
- Better Map Generator Algorithm: No more gaps between provinces; more options and more flexibility; allowing separated provinces including enclaved provinces. Creating huge maps with thousands of provinces within 10 minutes!
- Pictures Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convert UI files to different scales, resizing event pictures and leaders portraits. Together with the Game Base Manager. You can finally enjoy large event pictures in your game experience!
- Texts Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convenient event localization, and text-based event making pipeline under the help of a new format. Improved in v0.9.8.0 with more intuitive edition. Automatic registration of charset: never going to have missing characters again! (still improving)
- Mods Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Manage game with different mods and versions: add, clean, rename, move and export to .zip file to be ready to publish with just one click.
- Music Manager: Replace your own music and sound effects! It is easy!
- Game Base Manager (Dev): Change game base and change the rules! More technologies, different combating computations, different event picture sizes, different diplomacy, etc. Different game bases are collected from different mods. Also, I personally modified the original game base for simple things like war declaration turn. This is still under development and more documentations and explanations are definitely required.
- Civilization Manager (Coming Soon): Civilization BATCH editor! Add hundreds of civilizaitions using one click only. Made available by the custom Game Base developed throughout months: serializable AoH2. This is still under development (I once finished it but the source code was lost in a catastrophic breakdown of my computer, together with all the source codes of the old v0.9.0.0 AoM 😞).
Introductions and Tutorials of the old AoM are already uploaded on YouTube in English, please subscribe my Youtube channel Taliran: Talirian. Or if you want Chinese Tutorials, or have a bilibili account and willing to support me by subscribing my bilibili account Talirian: Talirian. (Please do subscribe if you are interested. Thank you very much for your attention!)
Currently only English and Chinese (since I'm Chinese) are supported as interface language, if you would like to help me translate and add new languages, please contact me.
Old Topic: AoM v0.9.0.0 Link
Please do checkout Tutorial, and please do backup your files. The software is currently under beta so BUGs may occur. Please contact me if you find any.
The software is completely free of charge (and it will always be), and you could freely use it for any purpose in any way. But please notice:
1. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, please add acknowledgement if you used this software during the production of your mod or map or whatever it is.
2. It is allowed to profit, if you like, from mods created under the help of this software. But it is not allowed to profit by redistributing, selling or providing services from this software.
3. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, using this software that I'm willing to share, you should also be willing to contribute to the community and share your findings whenever you discovered some new techniques in AoH2 modding.
I am trying to make a custom scenario and when I open "Manage Civilizations" it sends me to the main menu. I been messing around with files for the scenario and I think I accidently deleted something I was not suppose to. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game multiple times yet I have the same problem. Has anybody ran into this problem? and if they did how did they fix or at least find a way around it?
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls