Age of Civilizations
  1. JustAnUser

JustAnUser

• Similar Content

• By Playerbion3
      I made a map in the editor and it got deleted, I did not delete it, it deleted itself. Made on mobile android
    • By XIMBA
      help me please, I was making a map of Kaiserreich, I had already put all the civilizations and was doing the events, I made some 7 events, but I opened the game map to continue editing and the game was without any civilization with the screen flashing and could not go out, if I open the map to play happens the same thing, has it happened to you? can you fix it?
    • By Tiwoe
      I was just playing and suddenly the screen started glitching (blinking) and I couldn't click anywhere so i just alt+f4 out of the game. After that i just shut down my pc. The next day when I went into aoc2 again every scenario was gone, there was only one left with the name "Test" which only included 2 provinces in Iberia. I also tried to create my own scenario but the two provinces were the only ones on the whole map i could choose. I tried to delete the game and install it again but nothing happened. How can I reset this?
    • By RedMoon
      i cant play in fullscreen(landscape)
      it's always turn on portrait screen, even screen settings are landscape(also in-game setting is fullscreen).
      plz help me. my eyes and thick fingers are suffering.
    • By rafaperezleal
      When I load the game it sends me to the main menu, I reload the game and it doesn't let me go to the next turn and the interface disappears when I press tab. (In steam)