Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Hetman2311
      I create a map for AOC 2 in which there will be a lot of provinces This background is from mod Addon+. I encourage you to download it

I'm sorry for my English because I am Polish
      Polish states:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QttALuzb1p-JtwmE6Z73D3-RmffIORUu?usp=sharing
      Map Beta:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yLAF29pBqioSFjQhH_C829Nwm6ariQtR

if you want help in making scenario contact private and if you are a programmer, please contact me

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II: Jeju
      made by me
      Download: 
      PC: AOC II Map Jeju.zip
      Mobile: Google Drive
      Movie (Timelapes)

Scenario:
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island Plus
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      _Jeju: 2006
      -Cyprus World

2019.06.05 UPDATE
      -Fix Scenario
      -Add City Name
      -Fix Map Image(Add Province Line to a Map Image)

2020.01.30 Update
      Add scenario (Jeju 2006)
      -Add and fix a province
      -Fix map
      - Fix growth rate
      -Etc...
    • By MandiFrandi69
      When I make provences on the map editor they turn to this when I use them plz help me

• By benclevert
      My game won't start even though I have OpenGL version 3.1 (PC)
      RAM 2 GB 
      CPU INTEL Core i3-2332M @2.20 Ghz 2.20 Ghz
      Is this affected by RAM and CPU?
      Please answer as soon as possible 😀
    • By Yetaloz
      The economy is the most important thing in Age of civilization 2, without it you couldn't even build up an army to invade other countries or even defend yourself for bigger threats, in this post ill be showing you how to stabilize a prosperous economy in ANY kind of country.

(Notice that ill be playing as luxembourg in this tutorial)

1 - Taxes, and spending:   One notable thing on taxes is that you can be putting it 1 little more to the acceptable tax and still not loose happiness, good to be winning some tips like 3 - 19 which is good for me. Also set every spending at its minimum (in future we may do some changes).
      2 - Technology points: A very obvious decision for a better economy, i suggest to you be spending more in (Economy growth and income production, also put some in the rest).
      3 - Development: Development is the cherry of the cake talking about economy, the development defines how much less unneployment you have in your nation, with more jobs rising, more gold you will get, all due to yhe investiment on development. So, keep investing alot in development in all provinces ultil it reaches the maximum capacity (defined by technology level).
      4 - Buildings: Building Workshops is a pretty good way to be getting more money, they add up to 5% more income producton (in other levels 10% and 15%), Also building librarys is good to have more technology points and level, (more useful to the 2nd and 3rd tips).
      5 - REEEE at economy: For last, REEEEEE all your money on economy, expending thousands on it, your economy will explode like a nuclear bomb in some turns.
      6 - Other tips: Keep in mind to be upgrading your economy buildings such as the workshop and the library to get more technology points.

After many turns, look what have i done after doing all the tips i gave to you guys. (2731 turns)
      Thank You
      - Yetaloz