Age of History 3

Wersjon

How to create map (Step by step)

again, i remade all the provinces replaced everything set the numbers correctly, but sinces its stuck on the custom map i made the game won't launch at all! it just tries to launch my map but it closes itself.

I followed all the steps, but when I enter and load my map, the loading screen of my map appears with the background that I placed, but soon after it closes alone

I tried to download a mod that used a new map (A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Mod). I changed the age of civilizations.json file and the game crashes before even loading the loading screen. Any know fixes?

Edited by Lettuce1111

I have a problem too, I saw that happened to other people and i tried to solve it, but i still have not been able to do it, when I enter to my map to edit the connections, the map loads up to 19% and stops. I will put the files to see if you can help me.

Uruguay.rar

Guys, If I change the province ID(in config) to 68 the map is working. But I made 131 provinces. If I change it to 69 or 70 the Game is crashing. Ok I fixed this. But now my map has a lot of gaps. in map editor I can't see any gaps?

Edited by Karluk Han

On 1/10/2019 at 8:19 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

@russl

Go to Editor -> Map Editor -> Map -> Continents Editor

These provinces are "Ocean" type, change them to anything else

And reload map

Ahh how do i change them? I can change them only to land

I need help. I have created a folder where I want to play my own map. There are 2 provinces in it. It works. But if I add more provinces then my game crashes at 50% (if the map loads). All my provinces have no mistakes. I am not a beginner but I don't know how i can fix that.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:47 AM, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Screenshot_1.png.e8525a8cb9d837747737037a16d3e2cf.png

Screenshot_2.png.be9ddf899f041fccdabf0b99d0fcff99.png

Still Not Working...

I had that problem when I deleted a province after having tried it in the game, I think it's because the game saves the 
data of the province and then wants to reload it is not in the map file.

(TRANSLATED FROM GOOGLE)

6 hours ago, German Lecraft said:

I need help. I have created a folder where I want to play my own map. There are 2 provinces in it. It works. But if I add more provinces then my game crashes at 50% (if the map loads). All my provinces have no mistakes. I am not a beginner but I don't know how i can fix that.

You need a backup of all your provinces and the editor becauses sometimes the new provinces generate chashes.

I habe a problem, when i add a province update and edit config.json the game starts loading and chrashes on about 43% loading

When I try to start the map editor in both .jar file and app file It shows me a message like this "A Java Exception has ocurred" somebody help me plox

On 10/4/2019 at 5:06 PM, +kfa ball said:

When I try to start the map editor in both .jar file and app file It shows me a message like this "A Java Exception has ocurred" somebody help me plox

Made progress, but now I can only make 1 province, after that the editor just doesn't open