By Cameroon (saint) Emperor
I've been trying but I don't know if it's even possible
could someone tell me how and if it's possible in the first place ?
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history.
- A lot of events
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Teasers, Achievements, Suggestions, bugs report a more in the discord)
Version Alpha 0.0.2:
•Fixed Communist Ideology
• Focus tree was added in the 1936 scenario to the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Japan.
• The Second Pacific War was added in "The Old Order"
• Peruvian victory in the northern war in "The Old Order" fixed
• Added an option to redraw France after the German victory over the United Kingdom
• Added new events for "The Old Order"
• Central America was added in "The Old Order" and its civil war
• The southern war was added in "The Old Order"
• Now like France you can ask for an armistice with Germany instead of being Free France
• New events for Germany in 1936
• New events in 1941 and 1942
• Added some hoi4 images for focus trees
• Events added for Chile, Argentina and Peru were added in "The Old Order"
• New fascist way for the United Kingdom on 1936 scenario
• New Reichskommissariats were added
• Added TNO civilizations
• New scenario: The New Order (beta)
• New scenario: The West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: The Second West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: 1939 with events
• Changed the name of Volgograd to Stalingrad
• The effects of land types were changed
• Soviet surrender was fixed in 1936
• Soviet surrender was added in 1941
• Added a new seabed in the map
• Fixed Zaolzie bug
• Japan was nerfed on the 1936 scenario
• The flag of the Iberian Union was changed
• The Spanish civil war was fixed
• New portrait for FDR
• New portrait for Benito Mussolini
• Fixed some cores
• Minor fixes
• Minor change to the UI on the PC version
•New icon for Mobile version
• Light optimization
• and more!
-Because the mod is no longer in Alpha
İ always tried to find how to make mods on youtube but couldnt find it. Does anyone know??
By Noobs Dudes
Short tutorial that should help out with capitulation events.
First, make sure you have it so that it can begin at the start of your Scenario, and the 5000 date. (Longest possible date)
Now, make sure your triggers look like this: <Country> Exists (The receiver of the event.) Provinces occupied (The province you'll want to occupy)
if you do everything right, it should look like this:
Now, after this, make sure the official capitulation event (if you're doing the multiple city occupation route) has all of the <City> Is ours decisions to work. Ex: Civilization Exists: <Civ> Decision taken: <City> Is ours! (Multiple can work) If it works, it should look like this:
(If you just want instant capitulation, just follow the first step.)
And that is how to make capitulation events.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls