• By aunitydevteam
      the original Europe map from the old game plus map editor download
      -all original Scenarios 
      -Map editor

Next i will be doing Americas 

Download PC
      Map editor
      Download
      INSTALLER (note that install doesn't make a new folder you have to create a new folder for it)
      Download
      Android
      Will be available soon to download

• By Dolphin General
      What do it does?
      Delete null provinces; Rename ALL provinces in numerical order Defects that can be solved soon
      You need to run until all the files are all in order and all the null provinces are deleted; If you run it too much times the provinces can be renamed for some random numbers (if you run one more time after the wrong renaminmg, you solve the problem) Qualities
      Open source; Much more faster than manually; Solve a lot of problems - I guess Requirements
      Python 3: From python 3: OS; Glob  
      DOWNLOAD LINK: https://github.com/GolfinhoDoAlaska/aoc2-map-editor-auxiliar
    • By Sarekreiz
      Hi, I have a problem. Namely: when I replace a map file in the map editor with a map with dimensions of 21600x10800, this does not start, can this problem be solved without reducing the map resolution?
    • By CZowerzerYT
      Hi! This is my first map I making that because some mapper with name "Janislaw" maked new series from mapping so I do he's map for AoC2.
      I don't know when I can finish that but I can make some provinces with time...

*sorry for my grammaly because I'm bad from English* 😞

By: CZowerzerYT (CZowerzer Mapping)

09.19.2020 14:18 AM
      I made 137 provinces
      (later I making more but I don't know how I do)

Screenshot:

• By LasanhaVonW
      I created a tool that allows you to basically delete a province from a map, just put the IDs for the provinces in the "provinces.txt" file, and run the exe, and you'll get basically empty files with the province IDs you wrote as the name inside the "provincefiles" folder. it's mostly just a tool for lazy people like me that don't want to copy and rename files for an eternity when making simple edits like deleting a continent.

the program and provinces txt file have a tutorial inside them.

Happy map editing. I guess.
      Province Deleter for AoC2.zip
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!