Age of Civilizations
Ragnar Lodbrok

Pre War Fallout World (Reworked)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Hitler
      With the loss of western Europe and most of America' allies to the reds the United States and Britain stood alone on the forefront against communism. But that was in the past. In the modern world the United States could not overcome the might of the Soviet Union, capitalism has lost in the face of communism. What was the United States a land of prosperity and opportunity became multiple poverty stricken nations.
      West Berlin was given to the Soviets in a treaty in result of the blockade
      The Western allies were not able to protect South Korea during the Korean war 
      The Cuban missile crisis gave the Soviets an edge against the Americans 

Work in Progress
      Map: Done
      Army: Done
      Tech levels: Done 
      Events: Unfinished
      Diplomacy: Unfinished
      Lore: Unfinished
      Version 1.1 Added: More events and diplomacy and added in in North Dakota
      Version 1.2 Added: A lot more events and changes to diplomacy and changes to the flags. American Union State and Peoples Republic of America can now reform America in their own way, Changes to the flags, Capitulation events for the PRA, ASU and ASS. And much more but to small to talk about.
      Post any suggestions you have for this.
      you need the civ folder and the download link for it to work
      Civilizations folder:Civs.zip

Recommended to play at 100% Speed and 50% AI aggressiveness also the final unification events don't fire till 2013

download link:
      1549074399005xnigmlvd.zip
    • By Basileia Ton Rhomaion
      A scenario I have been working on is what I like to call the Nativity Scenario a Scenario where recent colonization doesn't occur meaning that Africa, Asia, and some other places aren't colonized.  The idea came into my head thanks to what if Scramble for Africa never happened etc... where I wanted to apply this to the whole world in some way but it's not.me just pasting other maps together into.one I also made some slight alternate changes to some places to reflect the different timeline.
    • By TaDziK
      Hello
      I'm creating my new scenario. He tells an alternative story of World War I in which no one won. Germany divided into small countries (mostly democratic). Austria became an extremely fascist German Reich. The Russian civil war ended with the intervention of the Entente's army, as a result of which new countries emerged, for example Ukraine, Rus and Syberia.
      Soviet Russia is much weakened, among other things, because it lost the Caucasus.
      France has lost all of its colonies, Britain has become the world's dominator and the US has become an absolute monarchy (the result of the civil war of 1916-1918).
      It does not give links because the scenario is not finished. Sorry for my English i'm from Poland :P

• By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, a nuke system new governments, diseases and MUCH more!
      Planned features:
      -nuke events going all the way to 2019
      -reskin the HRE into the Blackshirt league
      -flavor for most countries
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.03 Beta 1
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........

SPQR2_Alpha_0.03B1.zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By Onix
      It is the year 1812 and the Age of Revolution.Napoleon defeated the British and occupied the British Isles.
      Queen Elizabeth III fled to the Americas after being forced to abdicate.Napoleon founds the European Union
      with himself as the acting president.
      Napoleon defeated the British for now.Will Britannia rise again or will this be their last page of history?
      Only time will tell...
      Hello guys this is my first Scenario that I made : Code Geass 1812 
      It is a Code Geass prequel (kind of).

1812.rar