There's nothing here yet
Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
Download (Android) without Permissions:
Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.
Main innovations of update 7.0
‣ Just 110 MB
‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
* No Music
* New some ideologies/governments.
* New some formed States.
* New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
* Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich.
* Just two languages: Turkish & English
* Cut and rebalanced some ideologies.
* For further development and optimization removed all leaders.
* New font.
* In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.
Reviews of the mod:
i want to create a mod but i dont mean create some escenarios and create events. i mean REAL MODDING i want to code the game but i dont know where to start i mean i dont find any code archive. i have time and i want to do it but i need some directions. please if any one create a mod codding the game please guide me at the beguining please
Hi, I have an idea for a mod or if this mod already exists please tell me.
Is there a mod that will allow us to fully manage the peace conferences after the wars, for example to manage ourselves the "war points" (I don't know what it's called) of our allies or to absorb them. to avoid, for example, that they take in the middle of the defeated country a territory, and that afterwards, the borders are aesthetically horrible.
If anyone answers, thank you for your time in answering my question 😉