Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Aaron
      okay so i’m playing in a USA states scenario and i made it so you can colonize the wasteland... all of a sudden Maryland starts to colonize in some random place in europe... how can i make it so my country can also colonize a completely different continent as well? i really need help!
    • By koshok
      I am editing the game to release the mod, so I want to know about very important information
      How do leaders change by events?
      example: if you change the ideology of spain to fascimo you become francisco franc
      I want to know how this works, as it will be essential for the mod I'm doing
      besides I want to know how to turn your civilization into another by changing the head of state
      forgive my english
    • By Disorientati0n
      I have seen many things the past few days on AoC2, like The Elder Scrolls and a few other mods. And I thought how about someone makes a Middle Earth map with most of the scenarios from the Hobbit till the Movies of Lord of the Rings. It would be appreciated.
    • By CoolieZN (🇧🇷)
      Guys, how do I export cenarios from mobile/Android to dropbox or mega? 
    • By Mxnkey72
      Since there are no mods for ios, I thought of a way someone could add them. For example, in Minecraft you can download skins etc online, and mods. So we can implement a system similar to it for Aoc2.