Age of History Games
  1. Finnish Boio

Finnish Boio

• Similar Content

• By RandomWarior
      Hello everyone! I have reworked my old Mod Launcher, this one works way faster and better! There are also 0 text files needed or all of those batch files, its all coded in c#.

Download:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BY_Q4fwphQsRi4X-yGNMyz48W0b38gwi/view?usp=sharing
      AOC2 Mod Launcher v2.5.rar

New Beta version, added some new features, tell me if you like them :)
      AOC2ModLauncher 3.0 Beta.zip
      It only works for windows, but it might be possible to use on Linux using wine.
    • By Selimzmrt
      Beyler İçinde ( 30 ) adet event olan bir IV.Murad Senaryosu Sizleri Bekler Modun Tanıtımı Youtube Kanalımda vardır .
      Senaryom Genel Olarak Duraklama Döneminde Geçiyor, İyi Oyunlar Dilerim
      Link Videonun Açıklama kısmında Yer Alacaktır.
      Video Linki : 

RESİMLER:

• By Ern and Vaux
      Well i did some events for USSR in my alt-scenario then i did some too for turkey and decided to try them USSR events worked when i was playing USSR, Turkish ones did too but when i played turkey Turkish ones worked but USSR ones didnt
    • By Ern and Vaux
      This mod is still being done. You can click on the link below to watch the introduction video!       
      Another mod different from the Turks :)
      Age of History II - Pax Europa (2596/2800)

Pax Europa is a mod that I have been dreaming of for a long time and started developing 3 weeks ago. The mod will only accommodate the European continent. It will come with about 2800 provinces and tons of scripts. There will usually be scenarios on Pax Europa in years after 1800 accommodate include. The mod will exit to Android and PC. For detailed information, read the information below.                                                                                                                                                                             
      Features:                                                                          
      Around New 2800 Provinces New Scenarios New Background New Musics New Sound Effects New User Interface New Ideologies New Civilizations New Leaders New Leader Images 2 Language Option (Turkish and English) New Civilizations Colors Pallets New Wonders
      SS1:

SS2:

SS3:
      SS4:

Credits: UlutasErn
      Announcement Video: 
      UlutasErn Youtube Channel: UlutasErn - YouTube
      Modders' Guide Discord Server: https://discord.gg/FaR6nhXzsh       
      UlutasErn Twitter:  UlutasErn (@ern_ulutas) / Twitter
    • By Ferhat5534
      Content:
      The Real 751 Map Oghuz Dormitories Realistic Technology Realistic Diplomatic Relations Realistic Population Rates Realistic Happiness Rates Great civilizations such as Abbasids, Tang Dynasty, Byzantium, Frankish Kingdoms ... Detailed settings for major countries like Abbasids, Tang Dynasty, Byzantine, Frankish Kingdoms Separate vassal and troops for Britain and Franks Vassals and more .. 68 Civilization Map Date: 16 May 751 Technologies; Abbasids ~0.23, Tang Dynasty ~0.29 Starting Army in the Capital ~400 Starting Population ~30000 Starting Economics ~20000 Startup Money 1500 Note: Conqueror's II v1.1 Required.
      Photos:

Download:
      Archived
      Setup:
      Open Game Folder (...\Conqueror's II v1.1\map\EU4\scenarios), After downloading the file, extract the 751 file in rar and leave it to the scenarios, Then open the Age_of_Cilivizations file in the Scenario folder, Add (751; at the end or anywhere.) Open the game and load the scenario(751) good games.
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!