Age of History 3

c45cd

The Industrial Collapse

The Industrial Collapse

The Industrial Collapse is a Age Of Civilization 2 Scenario with custom nations, lore, and events.

The Scenario will be about a world that collapses due to horrible working conditions in the 1800's.

This mod was originally for Victoria 2 and it went far into development. Sadly the game could not handle what I wanted to do.

Here is the discord for screenshots, lore, events, and if you are interested in helping

https://discord.gg/GfKqg2z

To show you what content the scenario will have here are some Victoria 2 Screenshots of the mod

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482706988065619968/505798024833007617/20181027133841_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482706988065619968/489266391023747072/42960_screenshots_20180911224155_1.jpg

First Update

I have no began development on the scenario and so far Greece is about halfway finished. Need to add some events and just tweak various other things.

At the start of the game Greece is divided into 10 different nations.

20190112152109_1.jpg

The major ones are as listed

Macedonia - A nation that has fought many bloody wars to secure its territory. It was the victor of the Bulgaro-Macedon War securing itself as the dominant power in the Southern Balkans. Yet instability is high in Macedonia as its large ethnic minorities such as the Turks and Bulgarians seek to separate themselves from Macedonia.

Athenian Democratic League - A faction in the Athenian Civil War. They seek to keep Athens independent from a centralized state. 

Greek Unification Front - A Rebellion in Athens Eastern Territory. They seek to conquer Athens and proclaim a new Greek State. After Athens they wish to unify the rest of Greece.

Mani - A Greek Pagan Kingdom in the South of Peloponnese. Ruled by a Mad King who has aspirations of returning Greece to a Hellenic Nation.

If you want more lore then you can find it on our discord in the lore section.

Second Update

Last portion of the Greek nations in the Balkans have been added as well as a potential releasable Turkish Nation in Thrace. Many hidden nations that pop up only due to events have been added as well. Here are some screenshots

Greece at the start of the game

20190113024139_1.jpg

Releasable Nations

20190113024416_1.jpg

20190113024414_1.jpg

52 minutes ago, MatijaVojnic said:

What is a world without Serbia hahaha

Ya haha I plan on making Serbia a formable nation. As most if not all nations will be balkanized completely.

Third Update

-The Western Balkans are basically done with a whole lot more new nations

-Serbia is in a civil war between Loyalist and Democratic Supports. During this civil war, Serbia might further split as Vajsnoryha had already seceded to avoid the civil war. 

-Bosnia has completely collapsed with the Serbs in the east, The Croats in the West, The New found identity of the Herzogovinans, and the Mountain Men known as the Morlachs in the North

-Through various Italian City States support, Dalmatia and its romance language have returned from near extinction, as well as Istria.

-Due to the rapid collapse of Austria, There was complete anarchy in Croatia, however two states have managed to survive and conquer their other warring states. The monarchy of Slavonia seeks to reunite all of Croatia. Zagreb is a city state who only wishes to survive.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/482706988065619968/534565891103391770/20190114215237_1.jpg?width=895&height=560

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/482706988065619968/534565900754616320/20190114215249_1.jpg?width=895&height=560

If you have anything else you want your ideas added to future regions then join the discord and submit your ideas!

Fourth Update

Balkans are almost done with Slovenia and Romania being balkanized!

-Added the Republic Of Gorizia

-Added Monarchy of Carniola (Both can form Slovenia)

-Added in the first Austrian State of Styria

-Balkanized Romania and then proceeded to balkanize the smaller parts as well 😛

-There is a Transylvanian Saxon State and A Hungarian State in Transylvania

-fixed Vojvodina

20190115215529_1.jpg

Fifth Update

Bit of a wait for this update I am now comfortable to show you the Fifth Update

-Balkanized Austria. 3 Kingdoms in the South and 3 city states in the North

-Balkanized Czechia. 2 German Kingdoms in the Westand Moravia in the East

-Balkanized Hungary. Powerful Kingdom in the West and 4 City States in Eastern Hungary

-Balkanized Slovakia. Divided into 3 city states

Gagauzia will be fixed next update

20190124180059_1.jpg

Edited by c45cd

Sixth Update

- More Italian Nations

- Switzerland has been broken up into 7 cantons

- Sicily split up into 3 city states

- Magna Graecia added

- More Events added for Athenian Civil War

20190126230758_1.jpg

At the end of these updates I'll give you some lore for the world

Magna Graecia

The Industrial Collapse hit Italy hard. The call for a United Italia that once ringed through the streets of Rome, Venice, Palermo were now gone. Instead were the calls for freedom! Freedom against their tyrannical governments that sought to exploit their labor at the expense of the people. The people were disillusioned. The Great Recession had started. The Italian Nations collapsed. The Griko people, seperated from their homeland for centuries, now reembraced their Greek Identity! They revolted and formed Magna Graecia "Greater Greece". They eye Sicily and South Italy. Hoping to restore the Ancient Greek Colonies that once prospered there.

Looks really awesome and I appreciate the effort put into it and the events but I think there are too many countries. It would be cooler if you made countries split into 3 small states or 4 states for the bigger countries. Because 7 countries for Switzerland is a bit too much. Otherwise I will definitely play the scenario ☺😀

7 hours ago, Matimele said:

Looks really awesome and I appreciate the effort put into it and the events but I think there are too many countries. It would be cooler if you made countries split into 3 small states or 4 states for the bigger countries. Because 7 countries for Switzerland is a bit too much. Otherwise I will definitely play the scenario ☺😀

I will probably go bavk and make a lot of these nations releasable but a big idea of the mod is that its meant to be very Balkanized through a recession of technology and centralization. 

Yeah, making them rele

1 hour ago, c45cd said:

I will probably go bavk and make a lot of these nations releasable but a big idea of the mod is that its meant to be very Balkanized through a recession of technology and centralization. 

Yeah, making them releasable is a much better idea than making them independent

Seventh Update

-3 New Types of Government in the game

• Cantons
  • Mafia State
  • Theocracy

-Swiss Confederacy has been added

20190128190600_1.jpg

20190128193635_1.jpg

Swiss Confederacy

The Old Swiss Confederacy was spared from the French Armies during the Napoleonic Era, as Napoleon saw no strategic value in the Swiss. Thus the Cantons were never truly united and remained loosely aligned with each other through a loose military alliance between the Cantons to ensure their independence from outside powers.The Swiss Confederacy expanded through the years due to the instability of the surrounding regions. With much of the Romanch, French, and Italian regions joining the rest of Switzerland in the military alliance

Bit of smaller update for today but more is definitely to come!

Seventh Update

-Added in Several Forms of Government as well as a vassal government system

• Duchy (Strong Vassal Government) Can raise armies but they are more expensive and cost more to upkeep
  • Dependency (Very Weak Vassal) Must depend on their overlord for protection. Cannot raise an army
  • Reino (Unique Vassal To Iberia) Stronger than a Duchy but only slightly.
  • Trading City
  • Farthing (Unique To Iceland) Cheap to Pillage and Plunder your enemies. Slightly raised taxation since Iceland is Iceland

20190129190039_1.jpg

20190129215615_1.jpg?width=904&height=56

20190130140757_1.jpg

20190130140800_1.jpg

Athenian Civil War

Athens was had been constantly unstable since the collapse of Greece. After the Greek Warlord died the Athenians overthrew the monarchy and reestablished the Republic. Athenian rule extended from Southern Epirus down to Northern Peloponesia and to the distant islands of Ionia. Since Athens was the biggest and most centralized nation in Central Greece, this caused instability. As the Epriots, Dorics, and Turks did not enjoy Athenian rule. There was also a Pan-Nationalist Movement to unite Greece under one nation and culture. The Civil War erupted after a Greek General marched towards Athens to conquer and form a Nationalist Greece. The Athenians fought hard and succeeded in repulsing the attack. The Greek Nationalist were forced to retreat west and reconsolidate their forces. Southern Epirus seeing this opportunity declared its independence. Athens at the moment is in turmoil with Athens fighting against the Greek Nationals and Southern Epirus trying to gain its independence.

Iberia will be finished in the next update.

If you are interested in seeing this mod reach its full potential then I need a guy who knows the map editor. Its embarrassing to admit but I have broken my game 6 times trying to add in a single province. If I cant find a map editor then the mod sadly will not reach its full potential.

38 minutes ago, giannisgkouv2 said:

how many nations will the mod have when it's finished

I don't really know to be honest. Maybe 800 to 100