1. Future mapper

Future mapper

2. Beter Griffin

Beter Griffin

3. Cristiano Gaben

Cristiano Gaben

• Similar Content

• By Yetaloz
      In the game you can change the name of your country, now i wish that you could change the flag in the game :c
    • By Darkfri
      Hello! I came to talk about a great site/app that can be used to create maps of each season for the AoC.
      The site in question I'm talking about is
      http://geacron.com

Take a look at the site, you'll love it, as I also loved seeing you. And this is what I come to bring to you, I hope you create many maps.
    • By Gheovgos
      Hi guys. I want create a new mod but i want to know if you like it. This mod will makes days slower, the income will be lower, rebeles should be stronger and it will increase risks of riots, it will be more expensive create a new army. So, the game will be very hard. What do you think about? Do you want this mod?
    • By Emil
      First of all I really appreciate your work AoC2. Great game having fun while playing it.
      I know it is really annoying to code something Java bugs etc lol. And I don't know if it is really hard to code my suggestion.  
      Anyway my suggestion is that can you add game give loan and take loan but with interest not from Game itself instead  from other countries like in EU4 if im not mistaking. My point is instead of creating big empire or developing industry you gain money from Banking.

• By Dave ☢
      It's just a minor idea, but looking at the fact that leaders have custom traits and such (A. K. A. a leader can change a country with it's bonuses) i think it wouldn't be a bad idea to add a "Change ruler/leader" option for event outcomes to create more creative scenarios!
      -Dave