• By Co_sie_to_opchodzi
      Hexes are cool
      Hexes are nice
      Hexes + Aoc2?
      hmmm ....

Hex map

Current number of provinces : 541

• By Lucas L
      Hi! After some days of work,I finished my first map of the entire world!
      It's a world map of 1570 with 125 civilizations.In some places,like India,I had to create some new civilizations that weren't in the game.
      There is one special case:Japan.I put some rival clans in it,but you know,Japan is always in civil wars,so some zones are neutral.
      The map doesn't has wasteland (I don't like wasteland in the entire world)
      And finally,there are some places,like North America,Australia and Siberia,with tribal civilizations,so their territory can be a bit different of reality.
      Update 16/04/2019:
      I am from android,so I couldn't share the map with you,but now,with the help of my friend krauser3ful,I can give you the download link!
      Enjoy the scenario! :
      http://download2266.mediafire.com/7sb5796z36zg/4y2ehobospe1u81/1570.rar
      Finally,I show you some pictures of the map.If you see a error,please tell me in comments and I will try to fix it.
      PICTURES:

Release:You can download the map now! 
      Thank you for reading!
    • By EternalDreamer
      // English //
      Very good, community! How are you today?
        I feel they have to remind me, I am the person who recently published a post called "Ultimate Governments Mod", well, I warn you that I lost the original file and I am redoing the mod ONLY in Spanish and English.   Maybe at the end of the month start to translate to Portuguese and French, and when I finish Polish, German, Lithuanian, and Italian. Sure, I need help to make this mod, therefore, I would like to help me finish this project by suggesting new forms of government and helping translate to make this mod faster.   // Spanish (Español)  //   ¡Muy buenas, comunidad! ¿Cómo estás hoy? Siento que tienen que recordarme, soy la persona que recientemente publicó una publicación llamada "Ultimate Governments Mod", bueno, te advierto que perdí el archivo original y estoy rehaciendo el MOD SOLAMENTE en español e inglés. Tal vez al final del mes comience a traducir al portugués y al francés, y cuando termine polaco, alemán, lituano e italiano. Claro, necesito ayuda para hacer este mod, por lo tanto, me gustaría ayudarme a terminar este proyecto sugiriendo nuevas formas de gobierno y ayudando a traducir para hacer este mod más rápido.    
  • Popular Now