Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Agamus
      Hej! 
      Chciałbym wam zaprezentować mój scenariusz o II Wojnie Światowej... Innej Drugiej Wojnie Śwatowej...
      Screeny:
      Europa

Azja
      Afryka
      Ameryka Pólnocna
      Ameryka Południowa
      Oceania

Scenariusz udostępnię jeśli będzie zainteresowanie
    • By Polska
      Historical Ultimate Project (HUP) - Work in progress.
      //<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\

//<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\
      Introduction
      Hi, I'm Polska, but I prefer to be called Mic, I'm currently using some of my free time to develop a mod with things missing from the game, like a map with historical provinces of various dates, events for interesting scenarios, nations new, formable civilizations and others.
      Features
      - New map (15 thousand provinces probably), with cities;
      - Scenarios from 100 BC to 2021 AD;
      - New historical and fictitious formable nations;
      - New ideologies;
      - New nations;
      - Events.
      Current state
      The current state of the mod is still being finalized in Europe, the first alpha will be released when Europe is completed, the 1600 AD scenarios to 2021 are completed and the cities of Europe are completed, while it is not completed I won't launch any mod files (in the first version there will be no events, we are focusing on making the map at the moment).
      Suggestions/Discord
      If you want to enter the discord server to suggest something or see the mod's progress, I recommend entering the Discord server, I speak Portuguese (my native language), English and I can understand a little bit of Spanish, so we can communicate minimally and exchange some ideas. On Discord it's more certain that I would see your message than here, so if you want to go in there, you're welcome.
      https://discord.gg/HgaE2bUKJR
      Credits
      Mic and Renan

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

• By Hons
      Java is a small mod i thought of 2 years ago but ended up cancelling it but today i will be starting to make it, this will also be my first mod i ever created. The mod as what the title says will be focusing on the island of Java and Bali, anyways here's what i will be featuring :
      A map of the island of Java and Bali (Separate Maps for Regencies and Districts of Java/Bali) Including Regions, Cities, and District Names for the Provinces Various historical scenarios New Civilizations New Soundtracks Including Leaders and their flags  New UI (Using and modifying 'Conquerors AOC2/EU4' UI and SFX) Maybe some modifications to the game? ( Maybe changes to the mechanism of the game if i can ) Indonesian Language , 21% Done. I don't think im going to make the mod for Android too
      Download PC : Soon after it's done obviously
      Discord : https://discord.gg/za9WQR6CdG
      8:00 PM
      it's all done! though there are some errors while making the provinces so it'll take abit more of time to finish the map.
       - Land Provinces done.

UPDATES :
      * (01/07/21) Regencies of Java Map done.
      * (03/07/21) Working on UI, Soundtracks, and Game stuff.
      *(13/12/21) Further Progress unknown, currently stopped.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!