Age of Civilizations

Hello,

Maybe you are remember my scenario Red Star. I decided to make a mod.

Mod have - 2 scenarios - Red Dawn and Cold War.

Few leaders 

New civilizations

New music pack - USSR, Russian, DDR, North Korean music and Czechoslovakian music.

New logo, background.

New UI graphic.

What comes next ?

It will be few updates includes new music, new leaders, new scenarios, UI etc.

Easy download - files includes --- and all files from official vanilla game, only scenarios are replaced, You can play the official Vanilla game from steam and Red Star mod at the same time.

official video

download

game_logo.png

20190112115021_1.jpg

20190112115028_1.jpg

20190112110203_1.jpg

20190112115112_1.jpg

Edited by Slavic Comrade

On 1/11/2019 at 10:44 PM, Slavic Comrade said:

Hello,

Maybe you are remember my scenario Red Star. I decided to make a mod.

Mod have - 2 scenarios - Red Dawn and Cold War.

Few leaders 

New civilizations

New music pack - USSR, Russian, DDR, North Korean music and Czechoslovakian music.

New logo, background.

New UI graphic.

What comes next ?

It will be few updates includes new music, new leaders, new scenarios, UI etc.

Easy download - files includes --- and all files from official vanilla game, only scenarios are replaced, You can play the official Vanilla game from steam and Red Star mod at the same time.

official video

download

game_logo.png

20190112115021_1.jpg

20190112115028_1.jpg

20190112110203_1.jpg

20190112115112_1.jpg

Remove the background bro

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By YuraTheGreat
      Чем-же отличается страна с тегом, спросите вы? Я отвечу: 
      В отличии от кастомной страны, тут вы можете дать другие флаги, другое название стране при другой форме правления. Также локализировать страну страну на другой язык если вы хотите видеть свой мод и на, допустим, английском. 

Сперва нужно нам сделать следующие действия: 
      Редактор>Редактор игры>Игровые цивилизации>Добавить цивилизацию. 
      Дальше вписываем тег из 3-4 букв (важно: нужно вписывать тег, не занятый уже существующими странами)
      Также можем изменить цвет цивилизации.
      Сохраняем. Отлично, новая страна создана, теперь осталось дать стране локализацию и флаг. 

Разъясняю как добавить локализацию: 
      Сперва добавим локализацию на Русский. 
      Переходим по пути Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\Languages\Civilizations и открываем файл Bundle_ru.properties с помощью, допустим, Notepad++. 
      Теперь вписываем сам тег, и после него ставим =, и после него название страны. Если хотим сделать локализацию для английского, то заходим в Bundle.properties. 

Разъясняю как добавить флаг: 
      Переходим в Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\flags. Там делаем файл с названием тега, и с форматом png. Делаем сам флаг с размером 27x18 в paint и сохраняем.
      Потом переходим в Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\flagsH. Там повторяем сделанное в прошлой папке, но уже тут не делаем по 4 прозрачных точки по углам. Сохраняем флаг с размером 68x44.

А теперь если мы хотим что-бы был другой флаг при, например, фашизме, то создаем новый флаг по тем же параметрам, и к названию добавляем _f. А если для локализации, то вписываем в файле локализации тег_f = название. 

Теперь заходим в игру и проверяем. Результат на лицо.

Это перезалив гайда на форум. Оригинал https://vk.com/wall-136362838_123978

• By Lucas L
      Hi,I accidentaly change the leader of France during the age of revolution,and I added Napoleon Bonaparte III and Louis Philippe suddenly disappeared.
      In the past,when I was doing some maps,I learnt that if you change the born date,the leader change depending on it,and I tried to change the born date of Louis Philippe and it doesn't work.
      Any suggestions?
      (Thank you for your attention and help!)
    • By daboss12
      I created a mod fir aoc2 featuring The Second American Civil War, also with mexico. Enjoy 
      modernworld

modernworld_A
      modernworld_C
      modernworld_D
      modernworld_HRE
      modernworld_INFO.json
      modernworld_PD
      modernworld_W
    • By Lucas L
      Hi,i did this map of Europe in August of 1939.It's the same map that World War II,but with some little changes:
      -Germany has conquered Austria and Czechoslovakia (Slovakia is a vassal state)
      -Francisco Franco is the leader of Spain
      -Italy has conquered Albania
      -Little changes like Andorra with France and UK in the alliance,the Dodecaneso for Italy and some changes un frontera,like the Hungary-Slovakia frontier.
      I am from Android and I can't share the map with you, but I share some photos of how It looks.If you see something that it's wrong or another thing,tell me in comments.
      Photos:

• By Titaneagle
      This age of civilization 1 mod deals with the year 570.
      The turkic khanate and the eastern Roman Empire are at their peak while the Persians are having a hard time fighting them both.
      The aztects and the mayans are at the Americas. In the far east, India China and Korea are separated into many small nations. 
      language supported: Korean and English 
      Scenario supported: 570 scenario only
      please make sure that you are playing the 570 scenario before you start the game.

download link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/158RrZLz0PmbzLq48ANuwIVKoEgfyK3X6/view?usp=sharing
      - 1/16 update : you can now download and play the game! have a fun time playing!
      devopment v1 

• Popular Now