Age of Civilizations

Just now, MatijaVojnic said:

Also watch this while you are playing this scenario:

i was making a joke about how remove kebab (god is a serb is the real name of the song iirc) is a rookie song, too mainstream, but w/e

3 minutes ago, ITurkishmapping said:

Very Good scenario! alsomME90Z.jpg according to that map montenegro is just 1 province to aoc2 gains that province in the north after balkan war 1(But still im can be wrong)

There are two provinces (first attachment) which belongs to Montenegro, also they got some territorial imrovments after First Balkan War but its is northern part of this province (attachment 2) so I gave it to Serbia because larger part was given to Serbia

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, MatijaVojnic said:

There are two provinces (first attachment) which belongs to Montenegro, also they got some territorial imrovments after First Balkan War but its is northern part of this province (attachment 2) so I gave it to Serbia because larger part was given to Serbia

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

oh okay thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, and a nuke system. The brand new scenario The Civil War Improved includes all states in the conflict, events related to every major battle East and West in early 61', as well as the beginnings of events on the Second French Intervention in Mexico.
      Planned features:
      -nuke events going all the way to 2019
      -reskin the HRE into the Blackshirt league
      -flavor for most countries
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.04: Seeing the Elephant (The Civil War Scenario) 
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........

SPQR2_Alpha_0.04.zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By NotSoAmerican
      HEADS UP! I do not know if this will work without addon+ and this isn't my background it is from addon+ and the background doesn't come with it.
      The Path Of Death
      Backstory: The Germans and Austro-Hungarians invade Switzerland violating it's neutral policy
      whilst also ignoring the Belgian Neutral Policy, They initiate 
      Betrieb Ladegerät (Operation Charger)  
      Where they charge through both the Swiss lands and Belgian Lands leading to the capture of Paris and soon...
      the surrender of France, after that they occupy The Netherlands (Not Hostile just military access and the Germans repay
      them with half of Australia after the war ends) Britain was about to launch Operation Dagger Storm but then...
      the fall of Britain, the Scots, Welsh, Umbrians, and Cornwallis break free, and not soon after Ireland and England.
      The Russian Empire had signed the Treaty of Berlin where it stated "The Russian Military will demilitarize Belarus, The Baltic, and Ukraine" leading to The Russian Disagreement where the demilitarized nations and Kazakhstan break free, Manchuria breaks away from Japan during the Japanese Civil War where Korea also declared independence but loses most of Southern Korea, The US falls after Mexico invades most of the Southern States, through all of this many revolts happen in the north leading to Wisconsin,The Northern Republic of America, and Iowa. The whole continent of Africa is trying to get it's independence but the Iron Fists that rule over them will not allow this.

I have no friends

• By Atilla
      Hi, I am currently doing a scenario on the first world war
      as I am still a beginner to make scenario I helped myself tutorial.
      Are you interested?
    • By davidthomascairns
      This is my first map that I have made and uploaded, hope yous all enjoy.
      Map featuring the world during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 which brought the world moments away from complete nuclear destruction.
      P.S. can you point out any map mistakes or whatever, thanks x

cubanmissilecrisisdownload.zip
  • Popular Now