Age of Civilizations
ratare40

Is it possible to change the name of the country?

While i was playing with Japan , i conquered half of North Korea , South Korea another half. I wanted whole Korea without going to war because i had good relations with them. So i formed alliance and shortly after we united. Problem is i became Korean Empire. Is there any possible way to become Japanese Empire?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Schattie4585
      I'm making a mod ... Big East Asia. I have made in one day 1677 provinces. Hainan had in the normal game 2 provinces. In my mod it have 86 provinces.
      Progress: 10% complete

• By saladmonster243
      WELCOME! 
      This is a scenario about Korea United Defeated the Chinese and went to war with Japan.
      While Japanese had their own ambitions by defeating the Russian's.

How to install - Put the 1588701314113dhuyffol.rar file in (D or any disc that u have the game installed on) D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios.

Discamer - This scenario doesn't represent any in real life event its purly fiction made by the author 

1588701314113dhuyffol 1588701314113dhuyffol_A 1588701314113dhuyffol_C 1588701314113dhuyffol_D 1588701314113dhuyffol_HRE 1588701314113dhuyffol_INFO.json 1588701314113dhuyffol_PD 1588701314113dhuyffol_W 1588701314113dhuyffol_E
      1588701314113dhuyffol.rar
    • By qwd2359@gmail.com
      Difference before: +10  music + original  music, +3 ideology, change building icon, , classes.dex fixed( {CHANGE THINGS: stables system, tech defense etc.}but it change it.), change ages buffs, ideology buffs change, change move, move to icons, event images, map image 

I can things: l want to make army gives system, Military defense per research skill Why can't add the systems because  the java so complex. and My platform is mobile. Why try to add the system. Because The game inventor. Not work it. I think he can make it because he is the founder, you will know the program of the game. I want Even if he couldn't immediately create the Age of Civilization 3 using my 20,000 words of feedback, I wish I could do it a bit. 

(The key to modding is the province max POSITION defense, that is, there is a maximum defense rate. Up to 60, so up to 85. I've done a lot of trouble while changing this a little. For reference, there are more points in the writing itself I tried to fix the terrain bug and deleted it incorrectly The game is good! Usually, if you erase it incorrectly, I don't. In const4 / v0 v1, replacing 1 with 2 The game doesn't work. 0xa or 0x10 (Alphabet x) I borrowed the power of the calculator. Note classes.dex is mobile only When converting to com, solving dex and writing is complicated. The rest seems to be com.)
      my mods links and work images

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N8U11C1rX38Q0-DNF_mcLU-3l_Jf6Gdo/view?usp=drivesdk

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II: Jeju
      made by me
      Download: 
      PC: AOC II Map Jeju.zip
      Mobile: Google Drive
      Movie (Timelapes)

Scenario:
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island Plus
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      _Jeju: 2006
      -Cyprus World

2019.06.05 UPDATE
      -Fix Scenario
      -Add City Name
      -Fix Map Image(Add Province Line to a Map Image)

2020.01.30 Update
      Add scenario (Jeju 2006)
      -Add and fix a province
      -Fix map
      - Fix growth rate
      -Etc...
  • Popular Now