Age of History Games
  1. goktug14

goktug14

2. Lonathan

Lonathan

• Similar Content

• By Dulmassia
      This is my own cold war version, sorry if there is still a cold war scenario here.
      resume: After the second great war, Germany and Austria are divided. But there still communist threaten in the world and that USA need to fight.
      link (Persepolis mod dependencie, you put it in map/earth2 folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8z1xog54g95tzw/coldwar.rar?dl=0

link mod (versions): https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghd2iwdv5elxxa/coldwar2.rar?dl=0

features:
      - ~ 40 new events
      - ~ 90 civilizations
      pictures :

future : 
      there will be new events in the future, if you have ideas, tell me. I really need to learn modding too
    • By xdannule
      this I found on the wiki and I edited it a bit!

• By GolferTee
      I've seen a lot of German Victory Scenarios, however most of them are pretty unrealistic or over the top, so I've decided to make my first full fletched scenario. The scenario goes as follows:
      -The turning tide Happened, although the Soviets failed retaking the german half of
      Stalingrad, allowing the germans to cut off soviet supply lines to the caucasus, seizing their oil supply and effectively winning the war, with the soviets being push back to the Urals a swarm of independence declaration, from the Yakuts and other ethnic majorities in the USSR, not wanting the risk of being sent to a camp.
      -Pearl Harbour happened, and Japan lost, although:
      After the germans have heard of Pearl Harbour, they completely abandoned the Japaneese, kicking them out of the axis, as the had no similarities, other than the will of expansion
      Im currently Planning to include a set of choices and focuses using the event feature.
      A demo will be available once Europe is made with Focuses for each nation.
    • By AntoniNocon
      World War II+ is better version of in-game "world war II" scenario. theres ALMOST no changes in borders (maybe some corrections). It DOES'NT contain new civilizations, goverments, etc. It contains better vassals/puppets, 7 events (more events soon, im still working on them), better cores, and other fun stuff. 
      Download (Google Drive): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NYxzqt_er5UJEM3YpNMARHXNYUbOanW0/view?usp=sharing
      If you dont know how to install scenarios, then watch a tutorial on youtube
      My youtube channel name: Tituś Mapping
    • By Golden Cadet
      Italy Not Getting any Land After The First World War, There Bitterness Was Great
      Whilst Turkey Was Outraged By How They Were Once The Mighty Ottoman Empire To A Small Nation Barely Recognisable From What It Once Was

1610195526326ayonhzlr 1610195526326ayonhzlr_A 1610195526326ayonhzlr_C 1610195526326ayonhzlr_D 1610195526326ayonhzlr_HRE 1610195526326ayonhzlr_INFO.json 1610195526326ayonhzlr_PD 1610195526326ayonhzlr_W 1610195526326ayonhzlr_E
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!