By Ciao Ciao
Welllll, these are some of my ideas to improve the game:
-better trade request: I was playing with Nazi Germany and I had all provinces of Greater German Reich exept for two siberian provinces owned by British Raj. I was the first in the leaderboard and Raj was 2th. I couldn't risk too much so I asked him to do a trade request: he gave me that 2 provinces and I would gave him 10.000.000 money. He refused.... I asked him another time with more of 10 million but he still refused. So I would like that trade request'll be better. For example with provinces trading. Also I've noticed that AI except for coalitions doesn't do trade request at all
-Add a brush tool in the game, so we can select multiple provinces and build buildings/raise happiness/stability ecc in one time
-Add a brush tool into scenario editor into relations so we can select a country and raise or decrease relations of multiple countries in one time
-better wars: damn... how can it be possible that Pakistan conquers all of China.... or that Poland and Belgium can destroy Nazi Germany
-select ideologies of our vassals when we create them
-improve the importance of ideologies because sometimes it happens that third reich is friend with UK and France but is enemy with Italy, or that USA and URSS are friends
-to add new editors like the goverment creator or to add suggested owners into a province instead to do it into AOC files because it's easier to make mistakes
-better alliances: I've noticed that AI never makes alliances with 3 or more members. Also In the game you can't edit the name of your alliance (I think)
-better colonies: as others have already said to give a name to your colonies like name of the nation + name of the region colonized like: Italian Guyana or Belgian South East Asia. Also to create a new tipe of vassal (the colony)
-and lastly to add revolutionary risk into the scenario editor instead to set to 0% the level of happiness
I hope you enjoyed at least one of these ideas and that at least one of these will be done.
Sorry for mistakes
We have already talked a lot about the chance of setting our own events. Now, the majority of players know how to do it, but what about decisions in the game? I'm talking about general/global decitions (mainly related with economic, demographic or technologic prosperity, spending "X" amount of money), and some others single decisions depending on the country and the era you're playing with. At the moment, the onliy possible decisions of this kind are "formable nations", but there's an example:
General/global decisions: Great investment in technology, economy, population growth --- Devaluate coin (increases the treasury, but dicreases global economy efficiency) ---- Found an international art exposition ( it implicates a huge expense, but helps the player to increase relationship with neighbour countries) ----- Potence assimilation in ocuppied or recently annexed provinces (huge expense of money in difference of the classic way, but it would be faster) ----- Movilization! (in the beggining of the war, it would increase immediately the number of reclutable population, in return for less happiness and a greater expense in basic life products)
Special decitions: Germany/France/England/USA/Italy/URRS --> (WW2 scenario):
·Invest in social work (money expense)
·Quinquenal plans (just for communist countries)
·Overforced work (Just for fascist countries)
·Plan against de Maginot Line (just for Germany)
· Invest in army research (Fascist and Communist countries) ---> sounds strange, but it would be logical, as in the beggining of the war, the german army was farly more prepared than the allies, so it would give germany a huge advantatge against enemies, even if both sides have the same amount of trops.
These are just some suggestions I wanted to show, above all considering tha Lukazk hasn't appeared anywhere for a while. I'm sure that it would be much easier having our own steam workshop, but what can we do?. I hope you agree with it.
Almost everyone appreciates your work. Especially when working alone on this game without any team, I understand that there are many issues.
I shall compile every MAJOR issue I've heard of and have come across. Starting with my suggestions.
1. Diseases need more depth.
2.development doesn't have any effects.
3. I can hold an occupied province for 200+ turns without any revolts,
4 the AI doesn't match up with my own nation. Some countries have 0 to very little technology or military power(ex:40000+ units can easy conquer all of the British Empire in the 1840 scenario.)
5.colonies and overseas provinces should realistically have their own names(such as french Canada, or British Canada, or Mittelafrika.)
6.battle aftermath is almost non-existent.
7. An easier form of province editor needs to be created for mobile, and more nations are required (especially when I almost made an 800 AD scenario on PC )
8. Flag editing for my own nation. (When I from unions, ugly flags form and it can never be edited for roleplaying.)
Now moving on to the bugs and other problems.
1. Diplomacy tab breaks randomly
2. Infinite turn skip
3. Screen with 0 gold, 0 diplomacy points, 0 military and no province can be Interacted with.
That's it for now.
Thanks for the game. It's been great. Just.. some tweaks will get this game to good shape.
1. To make revolutions in other countries. That is, to create revolutionary, insurgent movements in the country, spending money.
2. Allocate several provinces and issue actions for them (for example, the call of troops in several provinces at once, rather than allocating each province and setting it action) or building farms, factories, libraries for several provinces at once.
3. To set the path for the troops, for example, from one province, the troops must go to the capital to the enemy, but I want to be able to set the path for the troops.
4. AND MULTIPLAYER