Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Fireboy
      Hi I'm Fireboy and here is what Imperial civilizations will have THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE. Release in may 2022
      20 ideologies
      150 scenarios 5 with events
      A few formable Nations
      Many new cites and nations
      50% Credit to POG for making scenarios
      pls contact me if you have questions and you want to help
       i will be happy for suggestions
      Discord: https://discord.gg/KfzX8r4q4a
      This is my first mod and I hope u enjoy
      progress 0%
    • By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• By klucen1945
      Download Scenario:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMjUJlK_xG-W85K0fcZx-d7flvJaq73k/view?usp=sharing

• By Businessoverrights
      This is my terrible, low quality and made in about 10 minuets scenario, don't ask me for lore, because not even I'm sure what I did when making this scenario.
      Google drive link (if you dare to download this): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N0YgD3iRLg_AfjSc9dyifgUsKEHlDwhi/view?usp=sharing
      I'm going to keep what the scenario looks like a secret, the only info I'm giving you is that it is set in the inter-war period.
      Well, hope you enjoy this excuse of a "scenario", and good day (or night), dear reader.
    • By Alemanha Ball
      Olá, este cenário está em 1700 anos

Download

civilizations_editor.rar scenarios.rar

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!