Adx97

7. Pierrot69stf

Pierrot69stf

8. LildawgGaming

LildawgGaming

• Similar Content

• By TANTAN
      HELLO!  
      I think that the national strength (such as the economy) of the countries in the countryside (western Africa, Central Asia, northern India, etc.) from the 1st century AD to around 1800 BC is a bit too high. So the power of small European countries may be equal to the power of countries in central Africa. I think this may be strange indeed. What do you think? (I'm not familiar with history so I'm sorry if my suggestions are wrong.)
      As I am not good at English, there may be many mistakes. Sorry
      Would you mind responding to me? I want to know your idea.

• By Dave ☢
      (Note: I know there is no detail, but that's because i don't want to make spoilers, but mostly because i don't have a lot to show you just yet.)
      Age of Civilizations is a game that focuses on grand strategy, politics and other government driven elements. Łukasz Jakowski however, included something in the game that is rare in other grand strategy games. Customization. Customizing civilizations, leaders, maps, Whole scenarios, events in these scenarios, etc, etc...
      This, i think is a very good thing. The only bad thing about this, is that the game focuses more on the custom creative aspect than the realistic grand strategy one. This mod is going to be an overhaul for both these things.
      Unfortunately, a mod with the same goals named Addon+ is being created right now. My mod is still in a Debug alpha phase, and i can't release it in a state like this.
      This mod will include the following list of things:
      Scenarios:
      The Great War (World War I) With historical events, leaders and custom civilizations, starting in 1st of January, 1913.
      Overhauling the World War II Scenario in the following ways:
      Adding historical events with descisions avalible.
      Setting an other start time for the Scenario for better readiness.
      Giving More corresponding bonuses to leaders given by their personality.
      Scenario "Die Folge" (The effects) happening right after the first world war, (Yes, believe it or not, lots of stuff happened after the first world war) containing a variety of events.
      Scenario "A Modern Mona Lisa" Containing the events of mostly Hitler taking control over germany. If you want to play as a country, that is falling apart at the moment, this is for you.
      A Cold War Scenario is also being made, but i'm not promising anything for this one.
      Backgrounds:
      Including a large variety of backgrounds, from a realistic one with every little mountain on earth, to a low resolution one for computers that can't handle the mod that good.
      Government, ideologies:
      From the leftist Communism the the Extreme right Fascism there are an estimate of ~15 ideologies being made right now including governments that are only avalible on 1 country in real life, or none anymore such as Patriotism (Hungary) Democratic Republic, Deposit Monarchy, so on and so forth. Planning on creating an election system for democratic countries just like in Hearts of Iron IV.
      Languages:
      Yes, every Scenario, Custom Leader, Loading screen and such will be translated into other languages.
      Leaders:
      Of course, if we make scenarios, we need to make sure, that we have good leaders for each scenario. From a Revolutionary Gavrillo Princip to Tsar Nicolas the I., there will be as much leaders as possible.
      Thank you for reading!
      Current Status: Finished with version 0.0.0.7 on 10th of April 2019

-David

• By ryu
      This mod has a new portrait and a portrait background. For example, Stalin's portrait is this.
      The current version contains eight new portraits. 
      ★Joseph Stalin (Soviet Union)
      ★Franklin D. Roosevelt (United States)
      ★Winston Churchill (United Kingdom)
      ★Adolf Hitler (Nazi Germany)
      ★Emperor Hirohito (Japanese Empire)
      ★chiang kai-shek (Republic Of China)
      ★Benito Mussolini (Kingdom Of Italy)
      ★Mao Zedong (People's Republic Of China)
      Download:leadersIMG.zip

• By Republikafilippinas.ball
      I really enjoy creating scenarios but it becomes a problem when it comes to the Event creator. It's confusing and a bit difficult to learn. Lukasz, you should either add a tutorial or create a better OSD for it.
    • By Emil
      First of all I really appreciate your work AoC2. Great game having fun while playing it.
      I know it is really annoying to code something Java bugs etc lol. And I don't know if it is really hard to code my suggestion.  
      Anyway my suggestion is that can you add game give loan and take loan but with interest not from Game itself instead  from other countries like in EU4 if im not mistaking. My point is instead of creating big empire or developing industry you gain money from Banking.

• Popular Now