1. EmpirePlanner145

EmpirePlanner145

2. Ilovethisgame2

Ilovethisgame2

• Similar Content

• By DenizMert2008
      Scandinavia.rar
    • By a-ha
      the great pewdiepie empire (also known as the swedish empire) is back in the modern world, it might be a bit historically inaccurate but hey who dosent want to form the great pewds empire  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

yeah no one

modernworld modernworld_A modernworld_C modernworld_D modernworld_HRE modernworld_INFO.json modernworld_PD modernworld_W
    • By Lucas L
      I did a little scenario of one of the wars of the napoleonic era, the Finnish War.
      The Finnish War, in 1808, decided the destiny of Finland for the next century.
      If you want more information about this war, you can go to this Wikipedia link:
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_War
      There are two civilizations: the Russian Empire and Sweden. For balance the scenario, only a part of the Russian Empire is represented.
      About technology: all the civilizations have the standard technology level, 0,45.
      I can't give the download link because I'm from android, but I'll wait for the launchment of the Workshop for give it to you.
      Anyway, I can give you some pictures. If you have any suggestion, please say me it in comments!
      Release: waiting for Workshop...
      Thank you for reading!
      PICTURES

• By TheTyler123
      I was playing a 1000-year campaign (From 1200-2200) as England and I was messing around in the Balkans and see not one, but three Bulgarias appearing. I think I have an idea over what would have caused this, but I don't know how exactly to put it into words. All I can say is... Insert confused Pikachu face

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II 364 province: 1200 [Download]
      made by me

I want to play this map in AOC 1

1200.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!