Age of Civilizations
Shiite

AoC2 but the music is replaced by Mine Diamonds

2 hours ago, MonAx said:

eLukasz, add this to basegame pls and give this guy a contributor

He won't give me contributor 😞 I've made one of the most viewed mod threads on the forums but Lukasz doesn't like me. He "suspended" me from posting for 3 days and took away my emperor rank (I'm the only one to ever have that rank)

Edited by Shiite

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PowerOfThis27
      1567453070689hstsymfb 1567453070689hstsymfb_A 1567453070689hstsymfb_C 1567453070689hstsymfb_D 1567453070689hstsymfb_HRE 1567453070689hstsymfb_INFO.json 1567453070689hstsymfb_PD 1567453070689hstsymfb_W 1567453070689hstsymfb_E
    • By Beter Griffin
      Oh no! Most of the world has died! The only place left is Africa thanks to them blessing the rains.
      But, now other countries are colonizing Africa again in order to continue existing.
      Will you colonize or defend Africa?
      Also, Peter wins the lottery a lot.
      1559982130600hebbllcd.zip Leaders.zip
    • By Ilovethisgame2
      I want to make a new scenario but I dont know which year I should make.
      Just tell me a year you want and i will try to make it
    • By fuzailhasan
      ##CODE GEASS MOD FOR AGE OF CIVILIZATIOS 2## 
      CREATOR : FUZAIL HASAN
      YOUTUbe ACCOUNT LINK : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcfkXO2b1es6t38xyDsJ7w
      INFO : This Mod is based upon a popular anime called code geass this is an alternative scenario where British Empire won the American War Of Independence however in Napoliionic Wars The British Empire Lost British Isles and The British Government Exiled itslef to Canada where a new Nation was founded called  Brittanian Empire the Brittanian Empire was made up of Many Parts of Colonial America  and Canada since the colonial Administrations were dismissed and Imperial rule was established these Administrations revolted and Declared Independence from Brittania  and Formed Canada and America the Brittanians Crushed there Independence and Conquered Entire North American Peninsula now after many years Brittania Controls 1/3 of the world and continues to advance will you be able to stop Brittanian Unjust Expansion or will you side with the oppresssors and dominate the world ! 
      CODE GEASS MOD LINK:https://clk.ink/25KVMD
      How to Download COde geass mod video tutorial :

• By Glisterr
      Can someone please explain how the ranks work?  I really don't get it.
      Thanks in advance!
      PS: please mind the tags