Age of History Games
  1. Kerems2434

Kerems2434

• Similar Content

• By KAUNG THANT HTOO
      The New / Latest Version Of Bloody Europe ll Mods
      Giant Europe (4434 Provinces) + Kepler 22B ( 404 Provinces) + PUBG ( 281 Provinces) 
      Total 63 Scenarios
      New Fonts And 36 Music
      Plenty Of New 4106 Civilizations And Unions
      New Strength Leaders And Other Minor Updates
       Follow In You Tube
      We Only Need To Wait Next Version Of Game In This Post
      If You Have Problem When You Download You Need To Feedback Your Problem In Command
       Download App Only For Android
      If You Want To Edit The Game Download App Editor Only For Android

• By Noel
      Mundos Exiliados Exiled Worlds Español Buenos días, estoy aquí presente para presentar un pequeño proyecto, les presento "Mundos Exiliados", un nuevo mod de AoH2, con temática medieval y fantástica.  Actualmente "Mundos Exiliados" se encuentra en una fase muy temprana.  Realizo este post para pedir sugerencias y ayudas.  Si alguien esta interesado en el proyecto que no dude en contactarme  English Good morning, I am here to present a small project, I present to you "Exiled Worlds", a new AoH2 mod, with medieval and fantastic themes. Currently "Exiled Worlds" is in a very early phase. I make this post to ask for suggestions and help. If anyone is interested in the project, do not hesitate to contact me  

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2021 | Plan for provinces: ~2500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Kespral-Towiiu)
      Done borders: STANOVIA (Slavic Stanovia, General Stanovian State)
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (9/4/21)
      So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
      This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:

Update (3/26/21)
      Interesting how few weeks ago i felt like 250 provinces is too much and now i feel like those 265 provinces i did this week is not enough... Anyway, it's Day of History 9! This week I made 265 provinces finished a lot of parts of stanovia and had a lot of concentration about this project. Also, I rised the number of planned provinces by 500 because as I see, a lot of provinces will be still needed lol. That's it, see you in a week!

Update (3/19/21)
      IT ISSSSS DOH NUMBER 8! Another friday, another couple of provinces! This week I made 324 provinces (which is the most per week I've ever done) and finished Jurovia! Since Stanovia is huge I decided to split it up last week, and I already made 7 regions 100%! I hope we can do all of regions (exept for gss and sss) till next week! Here is the map atm:

#slavsunite
    • By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By Batın Burhan
      Fetih Sancağı

bu mod Anadolu ile ilgili

Mod yaklaşık 890 il olacak

Yardım etmek istersen anlaşmazlıktan bana ulaşabilirsin (Batın Burhan
      # 5278)

Beni konulabilir moda hakkında yorum yapabilir veya tepki verebilirsiniz.

youtube kanalım: https://www.youtube.com/c/BatınBurhan/featured

ÖZELLİKLERİ:
      - 890 İl
      - 30 Yeni Senaryo
      - Osmanlı'ya "Yolunuzu Seçin" sistemi ekleniyor (Bu özellik, diğer güncellemelerle daha fazla eklenecek)
      - 80'den Fazla Yeni Lider
      - Geliştirilmiş Grafikler
      - Daha Hızlı Dönüş Geçiş Hızları 
      - Yeni Yazı Tipi
      - Yeni Oyun Logosu
      - Yeni Müzikler
      - Yeni Savaş Sesi
      -mod panel renkleri değişecek
      -Yeni eklenecek
      - Windows ve Android için Uyumlu Sürümler 
                                               oyun içi görünüm

Yapımcılar:
      -Batın Burhan

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!