Modern day

Religion war

Libyan civil war
      Union of south Africa (1987)

The great war

First italo ethiopian war
      First boer war
      Victorian era (1836)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RNdaw0i0fZZrw9phguxcNqSofDCuC3Q/view?usp=drivesdk
    • By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By krsa
      I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!
    • By Rico Rodriguez
      Hi. I was trying to find the new update in internet but I can't. I buy the game from steam and update game on it. but it crash badly all the time. but the older version is working perfectly. if anyone have the original game file or even the setup, I would be thankful if you share it with me. It's two day I can't play this game and I'm getting crazy 🤪 
    • By Sevr
      I don’t know if it’s allowed to share YouTube videos here and if not please let me know so I don’t do it anymore but I did the first part of the timelapse of a 500AD year scenario and I would like to share it with you,  there is no link to download the scenario because it is not complete and also because I am making it for my mod but I would still like to share it with you, thanks!
      Eu não sei se é permitido compartilhar vídeos do YouTube aqui e caso não for por favor me avisem aí para eu não fazer mais isso mas eu fiz a primeira parte da timelapse de um cenário do ano de 500AD e eu gostaria de compartilhar ele com vocês,não há link para download do cenário por causa que ele não está completo e também por causa que eu estou fazendo ele para meu mod mas mesmo assim eu gostaria de compartilhar ele com vocês,obrigado!

Link do vídeo/Video link:
      https//youtu.be/m_QIR_JPuQA

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!