Bloody Europe II thawed!
Now another person is in charge of the mod! I have recruited a development team and there will be updates in the future!
Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.
In these mod is:
-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and unions
Mod has been released! Actual version - 1.0
My group in VK- firstovinc
My other mods:
Age of Elder Scrolls
Age of Pirates II
Mods by friends:
A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History.
all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS
Democratic Republic Aristocratic Republic Oligarchic Republic Plutocratic Republic Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy Aristocratic Monarchy Stratocratic Monarchy Theocratic Monarchy Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe Settled Tribe Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
Gladio Et Sale mod team
Omniluxia mod team
Bronze Age mod team
A Broken World mod team
Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
By Chairman Baad
NOTICE TO ALL:
Enhanced versions of these scenarios will appear in The Chairman Baad Collection.
Here are two scenarios based on two different maps predicting what two different continents would look like in two different centuries.
The first is a prediction of what Africa would look like in the 21st century. It is based on this map from 1963.
The second is a prediction of what Europe would look like in the 20th century. This map was created by French writer Henri Dron in 1863.
These scenarios come with 3 custom civs: two for Africa, one for Europe.
Download here: Africa and Europe Predictions.zip
Norrvägen is modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.
Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.
The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.
Innovations of mod:
► New worked map of Northern Europe (2263 provinces). There are borders for 10 centuries of history on this map;
• About 1700 cities;
• Two backgrounds: Minimalistic (main) and Realistic (alternative);
• 11 Scenarios:
- Regional Conflicts (2017);
- Great Northern War (1700) ;
- Swedish War For Independence (1521);
- Kalmar Union (1397);
- William The Conqueror (1066);
- New Millennium (1000);
- Christianization Of Denmark (980);
- Rage of Normanns (850);
- The Beginning of The Viking Age;
• Great scenario "Rage of Normanns" with a lot of events;
• 95 formable civilizations;
• Edited and new added terrain types;
► Gameplay innovations:
• New leaders with portraits (some of them were colored by me);
• New Ages in game timeline system;
• New Governments:
- The monarchy was divided into two forms of government: Absolute and Elective. I don't think there's much to tell.
- Chiefdom is the main ideology for the countries of the "ancient" eras. In fact, it is a collective image of various jarldoms and small tribal unions.
- Tanistri is a form of government for the Irish and Scottish clans, of which there are many in some scenarios.
- Althing is a unique form of government for Iceland. The Althing is one of the oldest parliaments in the world: at first, the word Althing meant people's meetings of the first Icelandic settlers, where various issues were resolved and future plans of the communities were discussed. Now the Althing is called the Parliament of modern Iceland.
- Theocracy - a form of government based on religious principles. It will be a unique government for the Teutonic Order, etc.
• Edited game code. For example, we added feature of changing leaders (check here).
► Other innovations:
• More than 500 new civilizations;
• UI was changed. It is still original UI but in pleasant black and white shade. Also a new font;
• Atmospheric music (40 tracks) and changed sounds.
• Pleasant Pallet of Civilizations Colours.
Norrvägen will be released in february 2021. You can also find some information in our VK group.
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls