Age of Civilizations
  1. juli1116

juli1116

• Similar Content

• By ElFrrazaditas1Uwu
      Hello how are you? I'm Very Good, so I've been working on a project called "Hearts Of Civilizations 2" That According to the Name Will Be A Mix Between Age Of Civilizations And Hearts Of Irons Until Now I'm Making Decisions For Civilizations.
      >How to 1° Way:Concentrate on The People (Social Way) but the army starts to waste and the economy is going up quite slow, 2° Way: Concentrate on the Army, the road (all die !!!!!!!!) but the town is getting more and more unhappy and unstable and the economy goes down or? 3° Way: The Economic Way that would be that you earn money but the people and the army begin to have instability by not concentrating on them more and more. 
      >You Can Also Form Empires: Empire that You Can Form: 4 Reich (Germany), The Union of the Balkans (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), The Empire of Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, South America in General, Union Iberica, and Many More
      > For Now The Map Are In A Alpha Version in A 1.0 The Archive Is Not Avalible Now Srry :7
      >Image Of The 1° Event Or Decision You Need to Take In The Scenario

• By The Player
      I made a ww1 sceniario with full map,leaders (some may not to work),events(In polish language)mainly for germany. And some climatic music 
      Here is the link to my google drive
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KlUH7KAnujEk3SAWy5SbQGx_b8RhsLOQ/view?usp=drivesdk
    • By viktor77727
      I don't know if it's just me or a common bug but I added Belarussian cores in Poland so that only Belarus can revolt around Minsk but instead of that I got Lendian revolts...in 2000's. Can you please make that only civilizations that have a core in a province can revolt in it? The other day I also got Slovenian revolts...in Vienna (they didn't cover any Slovenian provinces) which spread up to Berlin - I never added any Slovene cores.
    • By Foxx World Productions
      I made an event in a scenario I made where when the U.S. takes back it’s former land, it become the Re-United States of America.  The issue is it turns them into it as soon as the game starts.  Based on the photos, what am I doing wrong?

• By Heidelmann
      I suggest a new update which makes use of the events system, as the game can be way more interesting with events. It is way too hard to set up events individually, and I just request that this is spread out to moderators and Lukasz Jakowski. Also, a more accurate placement of leaders to their proper timelines would be amazing.
      Thanks to Lukasz for developing this game(I am aware we demand too much from a one man developer, but I plead in behalf of many others!)