Age of Civilizations
Der Kaiser

Country Decisions

This game needs something like an event but it would be optional if you would want to trigger it.

It would make the game more interesting and easier to make historical scenarios like ww1 or ww2.

It could also be a cost of taking a decision (adjustable in editor whether it would be diplo points , gold , movement points or all).

Could work as events but optional. 

In my opinion it should probably be better if Lukasz just focussed on(for now) to just add events to the already added scenarios. I thought I'd say this because you said that "Country Decisions" could work similiar to events.

9 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Could work as events but optional. 

Just now, Sonicsweden1 said:

In my opinion it should probably be better if Lukasz just focussed on(for now) to just add events to the already added scenarios. I thought I'd say this because you said that "Country Decisions" could work similiar to events.

I feel like he should keep the officially added scenarios without events.

I would also like at least improved events editor

Just now, Sonicsweden1 said:

The community will do that. 11:59 already has decisions. 

Just now, Shiite said:

The community will do that. 11:59 already has decisions. 

But it would be better if it was in the base game and in the mod it doesn't work as well as it could be in my opinion

Just now, Der Kaiser said:

would also like at least improved events editor

There are a few things I would like added. Such as an effect that would change what country is being played and an option to have a country annex territory that is not from a specific country, as the owner of that province could change

Just now, Shiite said:

There are a few things I would like added. Such as an effect that would change what country is being played and an option to have a country annex territory that is not from a specific country, as the owner of that province could change

Exaclty what i also wanted for a while. Country that you played couls change. That would be good when making spanish civil war

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ElFrrazaditas1Uwu
      Hello how are you? I'm Very Good, so I've been working on a project called "Hearts Of Civilizations 2" That According to the Name Will Be A Mix Between Age Of Civilizations And Hearts Of Irons Until Now I'm Making Decisions For Civilizations.
      >How to 1° Way:Concentrate on The People (Social Way) but the army starts to waste and the economy is going up quite slow, 2° Way: Concentrate on the Army, the road (all die !!!!!!!!) but the town is getting more and more unhappy and unstable and the economy goes down or? 3° Way: The Economic Way that would be that you earn money but the people and the army begin to have instability by not concentrating on them more and more. 
      >You Can Also Form Empires: Empire that You Can Form: 4 Reich (Germany), The Union of the Balkans (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), The Empire of Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, South America in General, Union Iberica, and Many More
      > For Now The Map Are In A Alpha Version in A 1.0 The Archive Is Not Avalible Now Srry :7
      >Image Of The 1° Event Or Decision You Need to Take In The Scenario

• By The Player
      I made a ww1 sceniario with full map,leaders (some may not to work),events(In polish language)mainly for germany. And some climatic music 
      Here is the link to my google drive
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KlUH7KAnujEk3SAWy5SbQGx_b8RhsLOQ/view?usp=drivesdk
    • By viktor77727
      I don't know if it's just me or a common bug but I added Belarussian cores in Poland so that only Belarus can revolt around Minsk but instead of that I got Lendian revolts...in 2000's. Can you please make that only civilizations that have a core in a province can revolt in it? The other day I also got Slovenian revolts...in Vienna (they didn't cover any Slovenian provinces) which spread up to Berlin - I never added any Slovene cores.
    • By Foxx World Productions
      I made an event in a scenario I made where when the U.S. takes back it’s former land, it become the Re-United States of America.  The issue is it turns them into it as soon as the game starts.  Based on the photos, what am I doing wrong?

• By Heidelmann
      I suggest a new update which makes use of the events system, as the game can be way more interesting with events. It is way too hard to set up events individually, and I just request that this is spread out to moderators and Lukasz Jakowski. Also, a more accurate placement of leaders to their proper timelines would be amazing.
      Thanks to Lukasz for developing this game(I am aware we demand too much from a one man developer, but I plead in behalf of many others!)
  • Popular Now