Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Toupa
      Buenas gente, después de bastante tiempo ausente vuelvo a las andadas con AOC2. He tenido que borrar mi canal por motivos que ya explicaré más adelante pero no quería que se perdieran estos tutoriales que hice hace tiempo y que ayudaron a muchas personas. Sin nada más que añadir, me alegraría saber que he sido de ayuda y un like y suscripción se agradece! 
      https://youtu.be/Cryt3xAg3iQ
    • By viktor77727
      I don't know if it's just me or a common bug but I added Belarussian cores in Poland so that only Belarus can revolt around Minsk but instead of that I got Lendian revolts...in 2000's. Can you please make that only civilizations that have a core in a province can revolt in it? The other day I also got Slovenian revolts...in Vienna (they didn't cover any Slovenian provinces) which spread up to Berlin - I never added any Slovene cores.
    • By Rimrome
      Added new overlays for the flag editor. All files throw in a folder flags_editor
      If you have any ideas for new overlays, please send them in comments

upd1: added 40 colonial flags

overlays.rar
    • By zands
      Is there any mod that adds symbols and models for flag editor?
    • By PETER
      No matter how hard I try, how many different times I turn off colonization of wasteland provinces, nations continue to colonize.  I turned off colonization of wasteland provinces in:
      the editor setting up wasteland provinces In the editor when setting up required tech for colonization (which btw is never followed anyway) In the options just before starting a new game Yet colonization of wasteland provinces still persists.  If I get rid of the Americas for a scenario, I do not expect for them to get colonized.  This is annoying and I need help!