Age of Civilizations
SirWinston

How modifie Population & Economy in Editor

On 1/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, SirWinston said:

For new map,we can ajust population and industry ,but where is it??

I don't think you can. But for a spesific scenario, you can set an event for that province and adjust the population with the outcome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Toupa
      Buenas gente, después de bastante tiempo ausente vuelvo a las andadas con AOC2. He tenido que borrar mi canal por motivos que ya explicaré más adelante pero no quería que se perdieran estos tutoriales que hice hace tiempo y que ayudaron a muchas personas. Sin nada más que añadir, me alegraría saber que he sido de ayuda y un like y suscripción se agradece! 
      https://youtu.be/Cryt3xAg3iQ
    • By viktor77727
      I don't know if it's just me or a common bug but I added Belarussian cores in Poland so that only Belarus can revolt around Minsk but instead of that I got Lendian revolts...in 2000's. Can you please make that only civilizations that have a core in a province can revolt in it? The other day I also got Slovenian revolts...in Vienna (they didn't cover any Slovenian provinces) which spread up to Berlin - I never added any Slovene cores.
    • By Rimrome
      Added new overlays for the flag editor. All files throw in a folder flags_editor
      If you have any ideas for new overlays, please send them in comments

upd1: added 40 colonial flags

overlays.rar
    • By zands
      Is there any mod that adds symbols and models for flag editor?
    • By PETER
      No matter how hard I try, how many different times I turn off colonization of wasteland provinces, nations continue to colonize.  I turned off colonization of wasteland provinces in:
      the editor setting up wasteland provinces In the editor when setting up required tech for colonization (which btw is never followed anyway) In the options just before starting a new game Yet colonization of wasteland provinces still persists.  If I get rid of the Americas for a scenario, I do not expect for them to get colonized.  This is annoying and I need help!