I ANNOUNCE THE START OF WORKS ON "EUROPE OF REBORN 1939"
Recently I had an idea to do, I noticed that there are a lot of WW2 or Hoi4 mods on the forum anyway, so I had the idea to make a scenario with a real history events in 1939-1945. I know this is a big plan, and they fail quickest, especially if is done alone. It will probably take a long time, anyway project will be available when I do Europe and America complete enough
-basic events in WW2 in Europe and North America
For this scenario I am based on this mod, I really liked the new governance models and the simple map (author, if you don't want me to use your mod please write me):
Below text is actual progress of scanario,
I will update it whenever I can
- better tlanslate and matched photos for events
- added more events for Europe from 1936 to early 1939
- basic events preceding World War 2 are complete
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history.
- A lot of events
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Teasers, Achievements, Suggestions, bugs report a more in the discord)
Version Alpha 0.0.1:
Version Alpha 0.0.2:
•Fixed Communist Ideology
• Focus tree was added in the 1936 scenario to the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Japan.
• The Second Pacific War was added in "The Old Order"
• Peruvian victory in the northern war in "The Old Order" fixed
• Added an option to redraw France after the German victory over the United Kingdom
• Added new events for "The Old Order"
• Central America was added in "The Old Order" and its civil war
• The southern war was added in "The Old Order"
• Now like France you can ask for an armistice with Germany instead of being Free France
• New events for Germany in 1936
• New events in 1941 and 1942
• Added some hoi4 images for focus trees
• Events added for Chile, Argentina and Peru were added in "The Old Order"
• New fascist way for the United Kingdom on 1936 scenario
• New Reichskommissariats were added
• Added TNO civilizations
• New scenario: The New Order (beta)
• New scenario: The West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: The Second West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: 1939 with events
• Changed the name of Volgograd to Stalingrad
• The effects of land types were changed
• Soviet surrender was fixed in 1936
• Soviet surrender was added in 1941
• Added a new seabed in the map
• Fixed Zaolzie bug
• Japan was nerfed on the 1936 scenario
• The flag of the Iberian Union was changed
• The Spanish civil war was fixed
• New portrait for FDR
• New portrait for Benito Mussolini
• Fixed some cores
• Minor fixes
• Minor change to the UI on the PC version
•New icon for Mobile version
• Light optimization
• and more!
Version 1.0.1 The Red Storm:
• More than 100 new events in 1936
• Full content for USA
• Complete content for the USSR
• UK Content
• Finished TNO scenarios
• Added leaders for the Reichskommisariats in Russia and some in Europe
• Many new Reichskommisariats
• Civilizations from the editor have been added to the game (can now be used in the editor in the Android version)
• Rework ideologies
• Many new civilizations
• Leaders for the Russian states in the TNO scenario added
• Rebellions in the Reichskommisariats in Russia in case of German Victory
• New scenarios: Vivé la France and The Red Storm
• New images for events
• Monarchical victory in the Spanish civil war added (Spanish Empire)
• Big nerf to Germany and Japan
• Strengthening of the USSR and China
• Changed the effects of terrain types
• Allied victory in WW2 was added (yes, there wasn't yet XD)
• The scenarios of 1939, 1941, 1942, 1836, 1792 and 1700 have been improved.
• New leaders
• Increased profits in 1936
• New music
• The events for the USA and the USSR will have an image and description
• Change in the flags of the Chinese states of 1936
• Now USA, UK and France will not lose millions of gold
• Now the USSR will not lose gold during the Barbarossa operation
• New Font
• Minor changes
• Bugs fixed
You wanna get to see the fall of Germany.
Well here it is.
A 1943 scenario about the end of the axis.
Italy get's invaded some weeks later
The soviet retaken kursk
The japanese get's trouble in china
to be done:
Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
-Slightly improved UI
-A few new ideologies
-Tons of new leaders and civilizations
-Lots of events
-And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)
DEMO AVAILABLE!! v1.2
Heil Shop Soy!
The WWII Mod
This is version 2 release of the WWII mod.
Welcome to Version 2 of the WWII Mod, a mod based on WWII, this mod inludes many new additions based on the second world war, i will list some below
1. New leaders have been added for almost all nations, all nations with new leaders are: Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvedor, Guatamala, Costa Rica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Australia, New Zealand, Kuomintang, Ma Hushans's Division, Liu Wenhui's division, Empire of great Manchuria, East Hebei, Mongol Military Government, Tannu Tuva, Burma, Afghanistan, Iraq, Ango-Egyptian Sudan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Persia, United Kingdom and South Africa.
2. Many new events have been added, with the Asian Madness update, a lot of events for Asia are included, nations with events are: Kuomintang, Japan, Xibei San Ma, Shanxi, Mongolia, Tibet, Manchuria, Mongol Military Government, Tannu Tuva, Commonwealth of the Phillippenes, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Soviet Union, United States of America, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Austria, Yunnan, Guandong, Hunan and Guangxi.
3. Accurate cores have also been added, nations with large colonial empires now have to deal with other peoples that reside in their nations, nations such as this are: Netherlands, United Kingdom, France and the Soviet Union (SSR's have been turned into cores).
4. UI has been changed, everything now looks a little more fancy, new font has been added aswell.
5. New Soundtrack has been added, the current songs in it are mostly Asia themed due to the update being asia themed.
Anyways, have fun!
Download PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TAMR2qIraI892Hiitb6GSod4d8B2rEBY/view?usp=sharing
Download Mobile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uL4xJ-pVJPM8XAz7Qw1CxJhxnitplYeg/view?usp=sharing
Asia Timelapse (Version 2):
If there are any issues be sure to say so in the comment section.
Development logs are in the comment section, this might be moved to an external source.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls