Age of Civilizations

I have absolutely NO idea on why Attachments Are a thing I DESPISE THEM They restrict My creativity Because of them I literally Can Not Post Pictures anymore Even though I have a lot Of ideas for scenarios and OFF topic Stuff and I just can't make them Because of the stupid Attachment Quota IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS 

LUKASZ PLEASE DELETE ATTACHMENT QUOTAS THEY SUCK F******  HORSE S*** 

I HATE THEM!! I HATE THEM I HATE!!!! THEM!!!!!!! 

On 1/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, Lonathan said:

I have absolutely NO idea on why Attachments Are a thing I DESPISE THEM They restrict My creativity Because of them I literally Can Not Post Pictures anymore Even though I have a lot Of ideas for scenarios and OFF topic Stuff and I just can't make them Because of the stupid Attachment Quota IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS 

LUKASZ PLEASE DELETE ATTACHMENT QUOTAS THEY SUCK F******  HORSE S*** 

I HATE THEM!! I HATE THEM I HATE!!!! THEM!!!!!!! 

okay..

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

its my job to reply the oldest posts

well your not doing a good job. This was a month after the forum started

Edited by Shiite

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DancheZi
      Hello guys !
      I have a problem - My game gets stuned at 99%.Is there any fix to this? My game doesn't crash but it rests at 99% forever... 

• By DancheZi
      Dear Lukas,
      I would like to know with which versions of android is AoC2 cross-compatible because on my Tablet ( SM-T113) which is quite good device, I can't play your game. Is your game avalaible for 4.4+ Android users ? Can you fix this ? My device is compatible with even latest strategy games (like Kingdom Rush Vengeance for example). I also have uploaded image on which is written that my device is incompatible.
      I hope that you will read my message !
      Danche

• By Lonathan
      Recently there have been an extreme influx of Spaniards in the forums to the point where certain Spanish users are some of the most popular members on the forum, so as a Muslim I have decided to make it my duty to declare  
      TO DECLARE A RE-RECONQUISTA ON THE SPANISH COMMUNITY
    • By Lonathan
      Guys I have abandoned my Rome project 
      Since pretty much no one saw it and sources were too hard to find butt I have 3 new ideas and I'll ask you guys to choose between them 

• By Lonathan
      Accurate enough.. 

• Popular Now