Age of History Games
Kerems2434

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

26 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

PROJECT: ALPHA MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: 
Project: Alpha Mod - 6 Days War Timelapse (Don't Forget Leave A Like) 🙂 

hey i have suggestion,because in normalmap it takes a week to travel from one to other province,in your map there are more province so it should take less timelike around 3-4days

14 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

hey i have suggestion,because in normalmap it takes a week to travel from one to other province,in your map there are more province so it should take less timelike around 3-4days

Good idea! I will try it.

Posted (edited)

Dear all this project is fantastic I am seriously looking forward to use it.... I was wondering if looking at the italian map it could be reflecting the current state of the effective national geographical provences.....  you went very close providing in Italy there are currently 107 territorial disctrict excluding Vatican & San Marino I could post that given map if interested... here is the map how should look like

regardsmappa_tavole_Province.pdf

Edited by Gauss80

9 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha Mod - What is Your Suggestions About Project: Alpha (Fixed Some Bugs) Don't forget leave a like 🙂 

can you add one more province in north macedonia,it will be to weak against albania,its easy to do it in the editor

13 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

can you add one more province in north macedonia,it will be to weak against albania,its easy to do it in the editor

Its a weaker country so it should be weak.

2 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

its not that much weaker check military power of both,ik its weak but not that weaker than albania

Its still weaker.

Project: Alpha Mod - South America, Northern America, Central America, Africa, Middle East and West Europe's populations completed!

20200501143906_1.jpg

20200502113214_1.jpg

POPULATIONS ADJUSTMENTS MADE BY @AgentCreeper

AoC2ModdingTR Discord: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/aomodding
AoC2ModdingTR Turkey Community: https://discord.gg/YBXBNww

AoC2ModdingTR
KeremYılmaz - VisegradMapping - A Random Creeper - Urduck - Lim10

Project: Alpha Mod - European growth rates (populations) completed!

20200502144137_1.jpg

POPULATIONS ADJUSTMENTS MADE BY @AgentCreeper

AoC2ModdingTR Discord: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/aomodding
AoC2ModdingTR Turkey Community: https://discord.gg/YBXBNww

AoC2ModdingTR
KeremYılmaz - VisegradMapping - A Random Creeper - Urduck - Lim10

5 minutes ago, metalman12 said:

could you add the real population of the countries?

I think it will be unlikely, because in different scenarios, in different countries there should be a different population. This is practically impossible to do.

20 minutes ago, DailyMapper said:

I think it will be unlikely, because in different scenarios, in different countries there should be a different population. This is practically impossible to do.

We can adjust populations for different scenarios. 

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

We can adjust populations for different scenarios. 

i wanted to ask,it would be really cool if you add more cores,real cores for every scenario,like for example in ottoman empire so if it falls down rebels can create needed countries

On 5/1/2020 at 6:21 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha Mod - What is Your Suggestions About Project: Alpha (Fixed Some Bugs) Don't forget leave a like 🙂 

I saw in the video some mistakes on the map

1.There are holes between the provinces of Algeria(Located in the Northern Algeria)

2.Borders of Croatia and Slovenia are messed up

3.Borders of Germamy and the Czech Republic are messed up aswell

I would be glad if you fixed these mistakes.

10 hours ago, Eggmanium said:

I saw in the video some mistakes on the map

1.There are holes between the provinces of Algeria(Located in the Northern Algeria)

2.Borders of Croatia and Slovenia are messed up

3.Borders of Germamy and the Czech Republic are messed up aswell

I would be glad if you fixed these mistakes.

Yes, we'll fix these. Thanks!

On 4/24/2020 at 7:09 PM, Turkish Mapper said:

This mod for android and pc! Remove your comment, Aoc2ModdingTR is said to me, you can download on android

Remove your comment? You are not in a position to give orders son. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Behindee_
      Hello, i need big map where for example: Poland have 5 times more provinces than usual. Thanks!
    • By Kittenhux
      From the creator of the Star Wars mod...
      I'm making a mod which will deliver you in the grim darkness of the far future, where is only war -
      into the Warhammer 40,000 Universe!
      A mod where you can play as a mighty Chaos Lord... an awesome Ork Warboss... an ambitious T'au Ethereal... or as the Emperor of Mankind himself leading His Legions to conquer the galaxy!

What's New:
      The map of Milky Way Galaxy of 41st millenium containing 4,982 provinces! 344 for Segmentum Solar, 1016 for Segmentum Obscurus, 395 for Segmentum Pacificus, 511 for Segmentum Tempestus, 1514 for Segmentum Ultima and rest of them for galactic fringes. First applied in Star Wars mod, organic bordering is applied to the most of the provinces. It was made to make borders look nicer. There is also a province size restriction: there are no provinces bigger than a certain cube of space (that's why you may see some gaps on the map). Systems were added as a concentric circles of provinces. There is also a couple of trinary systems! New biomes for the alien worlds that present in Star Wars mod plus 5 new biomes: Daemon World, Maiden World, Craftworld, Webway Gate, Space Hulk. One province = one planet (mostly). Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Hive Worlds and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill (if aligned to the Imperium), Airless World (if unclassified) or Space Station biome (if it's just a sector). 400+ new, Editor-made civilizations including: 118 Imperium-aligned factions; 105 Chaos-aligned factions; 43 Ork factions; 28 Eldar factions; 31 Dark Eldar factions; 14 Tyranid & Genestealer factions; 30 Necron factions; 8 T'au-aligned factions; 31 minor xenos factions. 14 new Ages scoping the period since 8000 BC to 42000 AD plus War in Heaven set back 60 million years BC which sole purpose is to mark Necron leaders birth date. Initially, there would be only two scenarios: Warhammer 40,000 Civilizations from Homeworlds and 7th Edition set at the third quarter of the 41st millenium. Then here surely would be 8th Edition (set in the 42nd millenium), Great Crusade (set at the third quarter of the 30th millenium) and Horus Heresy (set at the beginning of 31st millenium). New government types borrowed from Addon+ but without governments which are useless in this universe (such as Liberalism, Syndicalism, Centrism, etc.) plus governments added in Star Wars mod: Corporate, Stratocracy, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. There are also 7 absolutely new governments: Decadent Hierarchy and 6 nomadic governments: Space Nomads, Caravaneers, Pirates, Order, Enclave, Commune. Almost 300 new leader portraits, both unique and generic, most of them are Hearts of Iron IV-styled and coloured depending on faction. For example, Chaos rulers have reddish background, while Orks have greenish one. New leaders were made for all new civilizations (except for Abhumans and minor xenos factions). 76 new tracks, both from Warhammer-related production and non-related but well-fitting to the the 40k universe. "Wonders" added to make finding important Imperial planets easier (not recommended if you are the professional fan or want the better feeling of Adiministratum official trying to find another Imperial world). New fonts stripped right from the 8th Edition codex. The mod will be released when I would consider "7th Edition" scenario to be rather interesting. There will be only a PC version, you are free to port the mod on Android.
      WARNING! Regions are broken in this mod. Please do not check the map in the Regions mode.
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By Dolphin General
      (I'm sorry if my english is bad, of course for the brazilians I will translate)
      (me desculpa pelo meu inglês ruim, é claro que pros brasileiros eu foi traduzir)
      ### ENGLISH
      So, Brazil is a BIG country, but in AoC2 it's a medium country and it has a interesting history that isn't represented well in the default game. 
      Because of that, in the mod I'm woking now, Brazil and its close regions or countries (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, half of Peru, the Guyanas and a little bit of Venezuela and Chile) will recive a new map, with a new satellite background, new provinces (of course focused on Brazil) and some more scenarios (all based on Brazil's history).
      I will post some advances here, like the done parts of the map and the scenarios made
      ### PORTUGUESE
      Então, o Brasil é um país GRANDE, mas no AoC2 é médio, o país tem uma história interessante na qual não é bem representada no jogo normalmente.
      Por causa disso, no mod que estou trabalhando neste momento, Brasil e suas regiões mais perto (Argentina, Uruguai, Paraguai, metade do peru, as Guianas e um pouco da Venezuela e Chile) vão receber um novo mapa, com um fundo "estilo satélite", novas províncias (é claro, focadas no Brasil) e uns cenários (todos baseados na história do Brasil). 
      Eu vou postar aqui alguns avanços, como as partes prontas do mapa e os cenários até então feitos.
    • By orcacraft888
      hi aoc 2 community!, i will make a mod that will be a map of america and some civilizations, it will be in spanish, portuguese, french, russian and english, now i have 43 provinces.

I hope you like it!
      aclaration, i will nerf USA because it's very big in the map
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!