Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Kerems2434

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

i have some questions
1.Will there be events in some

2.Did you added macedonian core (krusevo republic)

 

1. We'll add events in next versions, not in v0.1.5
2. I didnt add yet but I can add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Guys, I will add new leaders for v0.1.5 Update. Please write your ideas about new leaders. 

2.dünya savaşı ve günümüz liderleri de olur mu?

Yazmaya başlayacağım.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Will the current leader change as ideology changes? I forgot to ask this.

Fascist Ideology -> Fascist Leader

Communist Ideology-> Communist Leader

Democratic Ideology -> Democratic Leader

Monarchy Ideology -> Monarchist Leader

Republic Ideology -> Republican Leader etc.
Edited by atknsvndk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I found several double provinces on about the same province examples are the southern regions of Calabria and the Alaska area. The provinces are 13306,  12793 , 13001,12991,12994,12995,12996,12997,12998.

 

Edited by Synyos2032

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Guys, I will add new leaders for v0.1.5 Update. Please write your ideas about new leaders. 

Here are my ideas (some of these leaders probably are in the game): Tsar Nicholas II,Catherine the great,Ivan the terrible,Vlad the impaler, Louis the Fourteenth, Robespierre, Philippe Petain (for Vichy France), Kaiser Wilhelm II, George V, Franz Joseph, Kaiser Wilhelm I, Neville  Chamberlain, Friedrich Ebert, Alexander the great, Vladimir Lenin, Nikita Khrushchev,  Mikhail Gorbachev,  Margaret Thatcher, Henry the eight, Louis the sixteenth, Cyrus the great, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Ramses II , Elizabeth I, Leonid Brezhnev, Otto the great, Genghis Khan, William the conqueror,  Mehmed II, Mehmed V,  Mustafa Kemal Akatürk, Raymond Poincare, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Frederick the great, George III, Charlemagne, Alfred the great, Trajan, Constantine the great, Charles V, Augustus, Gitanas Nausėda, Nicolae Ceausescu, Josip Broz Tito, Ogodei  Khan, William the Silent (William of Orange) and Louis the ninth. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Player12454 said:

Here are my ideas (some of these leaders probably are in the game): Tsar Nicholas II,Catherine the great,Ivan the terrible,Vlad the impaler, Louis the Fourteenth, Robespierre, Philippe Petain (for Vichy France), Kaiser Wilhelm II, George V, Franz Joseph, Kaiser Wilhelm I, Neville  Chamberlain, Friedrich Ebert, Alexander the great, Vladimir Lenin, Nikita Khrushchev,  Mikhail Gorbachev,  Margaret Thatcher, Henry the eight, Louis the sixteenth, Cyrus the great, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Ramses II , Elizabeth I, Leonid Brezhnev, Otto the great, Genghis Khan, William the conqueror,  Mehmed II, Mehmed V,  Mustafa Kemal Akatürk, Raymond Poincare, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Frederick the great, George III, Charlemagne, Alfred the great, Trajan, Constantine the great, Charles V, Augustus, Gitanas Nausėda, Nicolae Ceausescu, Josip Broz Tito, Ogodei  Khan, William the Silent (William of Orange) and Louis the ninth. Thanks! 

Thanks for these ideas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Thanks for these ideas!

also (i said for krusevo republic) there were some more uprisings but nvm

if krusevo republic gots republic you can add Nikola Karev as president and also some formables for it(i guess this mod will have a lot of formables and events to enjoy in)

also you may can add an event for when it actually happened(2august 1902)

and i hope greater updates will come as soon as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

also (i said for krusevo republic) there were some more uprisings but nvm

if krusevo republic gots republic you can add Nikola Karev as president and also some formables for it(i guess this mod will have a lot of formables and events to enjoy in)

also you may can add an event for when it actually happened(2august 1902)

and i hope greater updates will come as soon as possible

Have you seen these?20200517_221001.thumb.jpg.505f912a9c947b7cca478db95af5a892.jpg

Screenshot_20200517-202631_Sieggeist.jpg

Screenshot_20200517-202611_Sieggeist.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this project, these intensive hard works really deserve every praise. I have some problems and suggestions.

-Loading process takes too long although I have just updated my Java on my PC.

-There are border issues in WW1 scenario. Alsace-Lorranie belongs to Germany. Austria had a little bit more territory in Galicia and Serbia/Montenegro borders. The Ottomans had less territories in Arabian peninsula too. Also missing French and Portuguese possesions in India. Some capital locations are also wrong too.

-Will there be AI improvements?

-I would suggest making the rivers in Europe thinner. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ötüken said:

Thank you for this project, these intensive hard works really deserve every praise. I have some problems and suggestions.

-Loading process takes too long although I have just updated my Java on my PC.

-There are border issues in WW1 scenario. Alsace-Lorranie belongs to Germany. Austria had a little bit more territory in Galicia and Serbia/Montenegro borders. The Ottomans had less territories in Arabian peninsula too. Also missing French and Portuguese possesions in India. Some capital locations are also wrong too.

-Will there be AI improvements?

-I would suggest making the rivers in Europe thinner. 

 

 

 

First, thanks for your good comment :)

- It's a big mod. So it's normal i think.
- We'll fix the WW1 Scenario with v0.1.5 Update :)
- Maybe we can edit the Al in next updates.
- We will add new rivers to Europe in next updates completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For v0.1.5 Update:
- Fixed connection bugs (inability to move from one province to another - no borders) in more than 22 provinces.
- Fixed sliding in army positions in more than 200 provinces.
- More than 6 new scenarios added.
- Blackness between some provinces has been eliminated.
- More than 600 new city names were added.

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Guys, we started add some new leaders for v0.1.5 Update. Firstly I added Wilhelm II. Thanks to @Player12454 and @Marlz_134 for suggestions.

PICTURE: unknown.png

I hope you delete the 9 provinces that are in addition that I mentioned above. I deleted them and after that the game remains at 99% when processing maps in the Android version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By CopenhaguenLink
      Sorry for my bad english.
      Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
      1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
      2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
      3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
      4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
      5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
      What do you think? 
      -------------
      Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
    • By HypaSB
      Hi everyone, 
      after solving my "Abitur" in Germany I had the idea to create a new map. I wanted to create a scenario / map of Bavaria which is as detailed as possible, just for fun. I started yesterday 30.06.2020 and it will take probably a long time to finish it, because I am working alone and have to do all the work alone. I will upload a making off to YouTube so you can stay updated of the status. Hope you like the idea more information will come very soon stay hyped!!! 
    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring hoi4 to age of civilizations while i still work on the imperator mod
      PLANNED FEATURES: 
      All 13k provinces Scenarios maybe more civilizations maybe some more governments
    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring Imperator:Rome to Age of Civilizations, you could help
      provinces completed: unknown
      planned features:
      all territory names
      adding or renaming government types to imperator government types
      adding scenarios
      adding all civilizations from imperator (help wanted)
  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...