Age of History Games
Kittenhux

(FINISHED) Star Wars mod v.1.3

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar

Hello there.

After a long hiatus caused by the more than a month-long awaiting approval for my account and by not checking Gmail, I am finally arrived.

Here is the download file. The previous version had some glitches with borders. They are fixed now.

This file is not complete because I have a limit for uploading size (14.65 MB), and the whole mod weighs 143 MB. There is no additional music and event pictures. They will be added later.

News about the future of this mod:

• There would be no more province additions or corrections because the file which Map Editor transcribes the province information (map_AoC2) is lost. The problematic provinces which were corrected were done manually by opening province id files in <update> folder and changing their point coordinates. And there were not much of them.
  • There would be no Android version. Unfortunately, but I work only with PC version.
  • There would be no other languages versions but English and Russian. I work with this mod in Addon+ v.1.4. which has only English and Russian as selectable languages. If you want to localise this mod on your native lnguage, then <game/languages/Bundles> and <game/languages/civilizations/Bundles> to your service! 
  • The next version (1.2) is scheduled to be released in May, 25. There will be 3 new scenarios and some minor fixes (such as leaders or development level changes). But I can't rely that May, 25 would be an exact date. At first, I have distance learning, and at second, I've checked Imperial Civil War maps, and it's the mapper's nightmare! Many factions, both big and small, many events, New Republic has very chaotic advancement leading to "pockets" of the Empire/pro-Imperial factions... It would take a lot of time to make this scenario.

On 4/23/2020 at 8:17 AM, potato108 said:

could you make an android version

On 4/23/2020 at 4:16 AM, Real_Itachi said:

Android-Version? 

You can edit the file into the a p k to play the scenario. There are tutorials on YouTube for that.

Edited by Aryan

Man this is very good idea to make Star Wars in this game! I cant wait when you will end this in 100% develop yourself and may the force be with you! 🙂

1 hour ago, centur said:

There's something problems when I load this mod. The loading progress stuck when it load 99%.

Do you speak about the rar file or about Google Disk links? I've downloaded Google Disk links recently, everything is ok.

7 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

Do you speak about the rar file or about Google Disk links? I've downloaded Google Disk links recently, everything is ok.

No. it means the game loading. I download and copy all the file you upload. But when I load the star_wars map mod in the game, the loading progress stuck in 99% and dosen't work.

Just now, centur said:

No. it means the game loading. I download and copy all the file you upload. But when I load the star_wars map mod in the game, the loading progress stuck in 99% and dosen't work.

You mean the game crushes? If yes, have you tried to load it again?

But I load it and even copy all the file again several times.Other maps such like aoc.earth2 or aoc earth1 map load work well, but the only this map have a problem. 

Just now, centur said:

But I load it and even copy all the file again several times.Other maps such like aoc.earth2 or aoc earth1 map load work well, but the only this map have a problem. 

I think that there's something problem in star_wars map folder file.

47 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

I've probably found an issue.

Go to "config.json" file in "Star_Wars" map folder and change the NumberOfProvinces value from 1036 to 1039.

I just changed the value, but it still dosen't work.. 

Just now, centur said:

I just changed the value, but it still dosen't work.. 

Is there any file in updatePB or cities folder? I think maybe the problem is in that folder because there's have any file in that folder.

16 minutes ago, centur said:

Is there any file in updatePB or cities folder? I think maybe the problem is in that folder because there's have any file in that folder.

I have never even touched the "updatePB" folder, and if there is something missed in "cities" folder, there just will be no missed city names. But the map works.

I've probably found another issue: there are missing provinces at directory "Star_Wars/data/scales/provinces/1 and 3". There are 1019 provinces instead of 1038.

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar

There is a file with 1038 provinces in that directory.

15 minutes ago, Kittenhux said:

I have never even touched the "updatePB" folder, and if there is something missed in "cities" folder, there just will be no missed city names. But the map works.

I've probably found another issue: there are missing provinces at directory "Star_Wars/data/scales/provinces/1 and 3". There are 1019 provinces instead of 1038.

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar 7.7 MB · 1 download

There is a file with 1038 provinces in that directory.

It works well! Thank you so much!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Join my discord server if you want news: https://bit.ly/kingpvzdiscord
      Download (PC only): https://bit.ly/ageofalavida
      PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 94
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War; First Alavidian War 1647; Second Alavidian War 1979; Second Alavidian War 1981; Second Alavidian War 1985; Second Alavidian War 1987; 1969; 1919; 1933; WW1; WW2 1939; WW2 1945; 1990; Help Fakoslovakia regain it's terriories!; ok wtf
      PROVINCES DONE:

Some useless population stats (12/3/21)
      Stanovian Federation: 183.9M
      - General Stanovian State: 60.4M
      - Slavic Stanovian State: 62.1M
      - Venes: 1.3M
      - Lapytovian Stanovia: 1.1M
      - Fourthy Union: 27.9M
      - Protipalia: 1.9M
      - North Stanovia: 850k
      - Nalian Zelav Stanovia: 701k
      - East Spikc: 1.3M
      - West Spikc: 9.5M
      - North Keban: 3.3M
      - South Keban: 4.7M
      - Kespral-Towiiu: 2.3M
      - Central Towiiu: 1.9M
      - Tkebekh: 754K
      - Eastern Zi: 595k
      - Islandia: 3.3M
      Martinovia: 366.5k
      - Tromp Province: 129k
      - Southern Province: 24.5k
      - Guinea: 22k
      - Province of Kadiaen: 191k
      Venostan: 12.9M
      - Tzie Kakükm': 7M
      - Tzie Be'trkom: 1.3M
      - Piskowsze Region: 3.1M
      - Letran Bë'ge: 673k
      - Nakaii Bë'ge: 907k
      Other Countries
      - Jurovia (without Avar): 24.7M
      - Avar: 20.8M
      - Zuzanovia: 89.1M
      - Venistan: 3.8M
      - Venestan: 1M
      - Suchovia: 319k
      - Slovakoria: 731k
      - Slovakioria: 559k
      - Johanca: 21.5M
      - Ukrevol Kingdom: 1.2M
      - Retwonia (with Stanovian Retwonia): 2.9M
      - Zelavian Empire (without Colonies): 1.7M
      - Zelavian Empire (only Colonies): 711k
      - Scann': 2.8M
      - Mauritovania: 9.6M
      - Martinovian Kingdomen: 749k
      - Venostan Kingdom: 1.3M

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• By Based
      After seeing a lack of simplified maps, I decided to make one of my own. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and that I had no previous experience doing something like this. Anyways, here is a mod with 22 scenarios, +2 joke ones, 25 new civilizations, 29 formables and only 533 provinces.
      This map encompasses North America, The Caribbean, North Africa, Part of Asia Minor and Asia Central and Europe. I apologize in advance if you see any border error.
      I hope you all enjoy this mod made by me.
      - Simplified Sam - aka Based
      MOD (With background): Terranova.rar
      MOD (PC) PREINSTALED IN THE GAME:
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URLnCPOvFxz3PLpu51_0BPzZORgqAQwP/view?usp=sharing
            ·This version it's already preinstalled for you, so you don't have to do anything except download and extract the file, it only contains the Terranova map (with scenarios and civilizations) and nothing else. Have fun.
      MOD FOR ANDROID: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ppwFQQJylW9l_z-rej9bqJerVMyha2FG/view?usp=sharing
           ·Instructions: Just need a RAR reader, install it, and play it.
      Mod for Android with Addon+ (Made by Lta):
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nLb7bmeUHwVgK4C9I6pZZEd-_mzwDM1/view?usp=drivesdk
           ·Tip for mobile users:
           ·If the loading screen stops at 49% or other percentage, just close and reopen the app, it fixes itself.
           ·If you try to change the map from the map you currently are to Terranova and it stops in at the loading screen. 
                          Go to Settings --> Map: "The map you currently are" --> Select Terranova --> Select Scale x1 - [4440x2600]
      Credits: 
      - Map, provinces and coding (Terranova); made by Simplified Sam (Based)
      - Adaptation for Addon 1.4.1; made by Lta
      Follow me and this topic if you enjoyed my mod, and leave some feedback in the comments. It was a fun experience creating this. 😄
    • By Polska
      Historical Ultimate Project (HUP) - Work in progress.
      //<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\

//<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\
      Introduction
      Hi, I'm Polska, but I prefer to be called Mic, I'm currently using some of my free time to develop a mod with things missing from the game, like a map with historical provinces of various dates, events for interesting scenarios, nations new, formable civilizations and others.
      Features
      - New map (15 thousand provinces probably), with cities;
      - Scenarios from 100 BC to 2021 AD;
      - New historical and fictitious formable nations;
      - New ideologies;
      - New nations;
      - Events.
      Current state
      The current state of the mod is still being finalized in Europe, the first alpha will be released when Europe is completed, the 1600 AD scenarios to 2021 are completed and the cities of Europe are completed, while it is not completed I won't launch any mod files (in the first version there will be no events, we are focusing on making the map at the moment).
      Suggestions/Discord
      If you want to enter the discord server to suggest something or see the mod's progress, I recommend entering the Discord server, I speak Portuguese (my native language), English and I can understand a little bit of Spanish, so we can communicate minimally and exchange some ideas. On Discord it's more certain that I would see your message than here, so if you want to go in there, you're welcome.
      https://discord.gg/HgaE2bUKJR
      Credits
      Mic and Renan
    • By AwaAwitaAwosa
      Por ahora esto solo es un aviso del mod que estoy pensando en hacer, apenas está en preparación. 
      En mi búsqueda de encontrar un mod con muchas más provincias he encontrado verdaderas obras de arte. Más quiero llevar el juego a su límite, ¿Cómo?, Fácil. Haré una división política casi exacta, esto con el fin de lograr una población casi real (o hasta mayor).
      Pondré de ejemplo a mi país, México. Cada provincia será un municipio, esto quiere decir que serás +2,000 provincias en solo México. Viendo las de Alemania serán más de 10k. Entonces se puede asegurar que serán mucho más de 30k provincias. No sé si el juego aguante tantas. Espero que si, porque este será un proyecto personal. No sé cuanto tarde en terminarlo, pero cuando esté listo lo subiré, intentaré subir avances a algún lado.

Bueno, esto solo sería el tema de las provincias.
      La GUI se mejorará.
      Los gobernantes serán borrados para empezar a basarse en el mod:
      Se va a intentar añadir más mapas, pero se va a dar prioridad al mundo moderno. 
      Se añadirán muchas más ideologías y países

Espero el apoyo de todos ustedes. Realmente no sé cuanto tarde en hacerlo. Pero daré todo de mi para hacer posible este proyecto casi imposible
      De verdad me preocupa que el juego no soporte lo que quiero añadir. Lo más probables es que este mod no lo soporten ordenadores de bajos recursos.

Sin más que decir me despido.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!