Age of Civilizations
Kittenhux

Star Wars mod v.1.3

15 minutes ago, Arianas07 said:

Is it possible to slow down the game? Like, in terms of how fast do the years go? Because I don't really know how to feel about the clone wars starting in 40 ABY... 

yes you can, by modifying the "Ages" file.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:56 AM, Kittenhux said:

AoC2 Star Wars mod (v. 1.1).rar 7.69 MB · 16 downloads

Hello there.

After a long hiatus caused by the more than a month-long awaiting approval for my account and by not checking Gmail, I am finally arrived.

Here is the download file. The previous version had some glitches with borders. They are fixed now.

This file is not complete because I have a limit for uploading size (14.65 MB), and the whole mod weighs 143 MB. There is no additional music and event pictures. They will be added later.

News about the future of this mod:

• There would be no more province additions or corrections because the file which Map Editor transcribes the province information (map_AoC2) is lost. The problematic provinces which were corrected were done manually by opening province id files in <update> folder and changing their point coordinates. And there were not much of them.
  • There would be no Android version. Unfortunately, but I work only with PC version.
  • There would be no other languages versions but English and Russian. I work with this mod in Addon+ v.1.4. which has only English and Russian as selectable languages. If you want to localise this mod on your native lnguage, then <game/languages/Bundles> and <game/languages/civilizations/Bundles> to your service! 
  • The next version (1.2) is scheduled to be released in May, 25. There will be 3 new scenarios and some minor fixes (such as leaders or development level changes). But I can't rely that May, 25 would be an exact date. At first, I have distance learning, and at second, I've checked Imperial Civil War maps, and it's the mapper's nightmare! Many factions, both big and small, many events, New Republic has very chaotic advancement leading to "pockets" of the Empire/pro-Imperial factions... It would take a lot of time to make this scenario.

Hey! I tried to download this on my android with the latest OS, and when i tried to open the ---, it simply said "File not installed", any help with my issue? Ive been looking forward to this... Thanks 🙂

Hello there.

"Wonders of the Galaxy" Addon has been released! Download link is at the first page.

It includes 52 pictures of the notable locations of the Star Wars galaxy presented in films, games (mostly Knights of the Old Republic) and also some locations well noticed by the Galaxy Far Far Away historicians, such as listed in the Twenty Wonders of the Galaxy but likely to be never heard or read of by the majority of Star Wars fans.

The main criteria of placing the wonder was the galaxy-scale famousness of the place or its importance for the galactic history. That's why there is a place, for example, for Cathedral of Winds which in-universe is galaxy-wide known for its songs but you likely read about it for the first time, or for Imperial security complex on Scarif which was the top-secret and unknown for the rest of the galaxy but became a place where Rebels stole the Death Star plans thus influenced the galactic history.

This addon has new fonts for the mod! Read the instruction before placing files, especially if you're a Russian!

Anyway, enjoy the game. I'm going back to the province mapping for the upcoming Warhammer 40,000 mod. There is a lot of work.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:41 PM, Aryan said:

You can edit the file into the a p k to play the scenario. There are tutorials on YouTube for that.

Hey! I tried to download this on my android with the latest OS, and when i tried to open the ---, it simply said "File not installed", any help with my issue? Ive been looking forward to this... Thanks 🙂

On 10/8/2020 at 09:01, Kittenhux said:

Ciao.

L'addon "Wonders of the Galaxy"  è stato rilasciato! Il link per il download si trova nella prima pagina.

Include 52 immagini dei luoghi degni di nota della galassia di Star Wars presentate in film, giochi (principalmente Knights of the Old Republic) e anche alcuni luoghi ben notati dagli storici della Galassia Molto Molto Lontano, come elencati nelle  Venti Meraviglie della Galassia  ma probabilmente non verrà mai sentito o letto dalla maggior parte dei fan di Star Wars.

I criteri principali per collocare la meraviglia erano la fama galattica del luogo o la sua importanza per la storia galattica. Ecco perché c'è un posto, ad esempio, per Cathedral of Winds che nell'universo è noto in tutta la galassia per le sue canzoni, ma probabilmente ne hai letto per la prima volta, o per il  complesso di sicurezza imperiale su Scarif  che era il top-secret e sconosciuto per il resto della galassia, ma divenne un luogo in cui i ribelli rubarono i piani della Morte Nera influenzando così la storia galattica.

Questo addon ha nuovi caratteri per il mod! Leggi le istruzioni prima di inserire i file, soprattutto se sei russo!

Comunque, goditi il gioco. Torno alla mappatura della provincia per l'imminente mod di Warhammer 40,000. C'è molto lavoro.

the star wars map does not start is called no name and then goes out.

Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2020 at 4:57 PM, GoldHawk said:

Hey! I tried to download this on my android with the latest OS, and when i tried to open the ---, it simply said "File not installed", any help with my issue? Ive been looking forward to this... Thanks 🙂

Did you sign the a p k?

Also on the previous page I posted an a p k of this mod. Feel free to make your a p k if you want though because mine isn't perfect either.

Edited by Aryan

On 8/11/2020 at 2:48 PM, Aryan said:

Did you sign the a p k?

Also on the previous page I posted an a p k of this mod. Feel free to make your a p k if you want though because mine isn't perfect either.

I watched the video and my phone is basically a galaxy s10 so mine is different, what app were you using? If you have discord or instagram or something we can talk easier

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GoldHawk said:

I watched the video and my phone is basically a galaxy s10 so mine is different, what app were you using? If you have discord or instagram or something we can talk easier

I was using MT Manager to make the a p k. I think you should directly message me instead of using this forum.

Edited by Aryan