Jump to content
Age of History Games
ItzDatLoser

Releseable Colonies!

Recommended Posts

So here is the idea:

So just like formable nations you will have to get a sertain amount of provinces to release a colony (just like eu4).Unlike the formable civs it will be free (since you lose territory for a vassal)

Why should it be in the game?

1.It will make it more historically accurate. Form example if the uk has the 13 colonies it will be able to release them (same way as forming a nation but instead one gets released)

2.AI cant release vassals

3.it will make the game less bordergory

4.It will be easy to make your own colonies (in the map editor just like formable civs)

5.No more hours spent on events (literally just like formable civs you will be able to choose which civs will be able to form the colony)

6.Good for roleplay (pretty obvious why)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps 4589 years from now, the developer of AOC2 will decide to add his idea to the list of suggestions to add to the game. If this is done, it will take another thousand years for your idea to be, definitely added to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cayo said:

Perhaps 4589 years from now, the developer of AOC2 will decide to add his idea to the list of suggestions to add to the game. If this is done, it will take another thousand years for your idea to be, definitely added to the game.

true lmao xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cayo said:

Perhaps 4589 years from now, the developer of AOC2 will decide to add his idea to the list of suggestions to add to the game. If this is done, it will take another thousand years for your idea to be, definitely added to the game.

I have a lot of ideas for this game because it has potentian since it combines sandbox elements with a map strategy game, but saddly he almost never updates the game and when he did we only got a european map.... i mean... Who asked for this really? we have wasteland provinces and many ppl already made european map mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ItzDatLoser said:

I have a lot of ideas for this game because it has potentian since it combines sandbox elements with a map strategy game, but saddly he almost never updates the game and when he did we only got a european map.... i mean... Who asked for this really? we have wasteland provinces and many ppl already made european map mods

all of what he did new in this game add new european map with more provinces... otherwise nothing new. I mean, why we need a new map while the current one is good? what about all of these stupid glitches and bugs? and this so warmonger and aggressive and clever ai? which declares war randomly especially when 1-provinced country?? just to be friendly with +6 countries whatever their name was!?

Edited by marksameh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, marksameh said:

all of what he did new in this game add new european map with more provinces... otherwise nothing new. I mean, why we need a new map while the current one is good? what about all of these stupid glitches and bugs? and this so warmonger and aggressive and clever ai? which declares war randomly especially when 1-provinced country?? just to be friendly with +6 countries whatever their name was!?

He doesn't care about the game. The developer enters the forum every day, he knows what's going on, but instead of at least fixing the bugs, he prefers to add unnecessary things, such as the WW1 scenario and map of Europe. As if there were no mods focused on Europe and World War I on the forum, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Cayo said:

He doesn't care about the game. The developer enters the forum every day, he knows what's going on, but instead of at least fixing the bugs, he prefers to add unnecessary things, such as the WW1 scenario and map of Europe. As if there were no mods focused on Europe and World War I on the forum, right?

You are literally right, Why release maps of europe and ww1 while they are already in the forums!!? Also, If he enters the forum every day, he should at least give an announcement of the next update, not just observing... Not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By CopenhaguenLink
      More Formable Civilizations for the game. Version 2.0!
      República de Bolívar - Bolivia.
      Eurolatin Federation - Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and Romania.
      Hispanic Southamerica - Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Chile, Perú, Bolivia, Uruguay and Paraguay. 
      South Mediterranean Sphere - Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and more
      Africa Union
      Horn of Africa
      Republic of Ohkortz
      Republic of Red Sea
      Capitanía General de Venezuela
      Cono Sur
      Amazonas
      Guyana Federation
      And more!
       (Give ideas for more please).
       
       
      formable_civs.rar
    • By DOMIN7PL
      PL:Chciałbym podać sugestie którą można by było dodać do gry. Mianowicie chodzi tu o ranking globalny armii naszego państwa na przykład jak jest ranking ekonomi na świecie tak mógłby być taki ranking wojska/armii 
      Powiedzcie co myślicie o tym pomyśle.
      ENG:I'd like to give some suggestions that could be added to the game. Namely, it is about the global ranking of our country's army, for example, as is the economy ranking in the world, it could be such a military / army ranking
      Tell me what you think about this idea
    • By Earthball
      Hi guys
      This is the Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ for AOC2 that i created
      I hope you will like!
      How to download:
      To download, you need to go to "formable_civs" folder on Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ folder and copy the "unrlp" file and paste the "unrlp" file on Age of Civilizations 2 -> map -> Earth -> formable_civs.
      Only before you need to download the Union of New Rio de la Plata civilization file at that link below:
      The file of Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ is here below for download:
       
      Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ for AOC2.rar
    • By WorldStadiums
      I need your help, is that I have run out of ideas to create new scenarios, I want to create something relatively new, but the ideas that occur to me have already been made, so I would need if someone could give me an idea
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks

  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...