Age of Civilizations
  1. Rachmadi

Rachmadi

• Similar Content

• By DOMIN7PL
      PL:Chciałbym podać sugestie którą można by było dodać do gry. Mianowicie chodzi tu o ranking globalny armii naszego państwa na przykład jak jest ranking ekonomi na świecie tak mógłby być taki ranking wojska/armii 
      Powiedzcie co myślicie o tym pomyśle.
      ENG:I'd like to give some suggestions that could be added to the game. Namely, it is about the global ranking of our country's army, for example, as is the economy ranking in the world, it could be such a military / army ranking
      Tell me what you think about this idea
    • By Earthball
      Hi guys
      This is the Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ for AOC2 that i created
      I hope you will like!
      How to download:
      To download, you need to go to "formable_civs" folder on Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ folder and copy the "unrlp" file and paste the "unrlp" file on Age of Civilizations 2 -> map -> Earth -> formable_civs.
      Only before you need to download the Union of New Rio de la Plata civilization file at that link below:
      The file of Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ is here below for download:

Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ for AOC2.rar
    • By WorldStadiums
      I need your help, is that I have run out of ideas to create new scenarios, I want to create something relatively new, but the ideas that occur to me have already been made, so I would need if someone could give me an idea
  • Our picks