Age of History 3

38 minutes ago, Arbeloa22 said:

The traductor goes wrong xD.I say if you think fascism are a leftist ideology,because you are the first person I see thinking that and I think you are making a joke about that.

for you I will be the first person to believe this but I assure you that there are millions who believe the same.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:58 AM, BrakeCoachStudios said:

I suggest you use the flag of the Republic of Korea or the Korean Empire rather than this flag

it is more nationalistic and right wing than this unified korea flag306941735_ScreenShot2019-01-25at8_57_34PM.png.2162b150c89c5c833f28c92f3851ad88.png

Corea in my mod is libertarian.

PROGRESS 1.5:

- New Civilizations: Republic of Dagestan and New Russia.

- Events (possibly few, no more than 5)

- New logos in the ideologies.

- The name of the United Kingdom was changed to Great Britain.

- Leaders were not added because of a problem.

Edited by Tincho987

The problem of leaders:

It happens that when placing them in their respective countries, they end up being replaced by the leaders by default. Example: (instead of Reagan, it is Trump who replaces him)

Solution? Maybe an update that includes the respective reign dates of each leader. Another may be to split the information era into 2 (which I find hard to do without open source)

Edited by Tincho987