(Read this before you start questioning things)
I have not seen any thing to do with colonisation and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that.
What this mod provides:
Only England, France, Portugal and castile colonise. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts) Tribes are not ignored. (Not 100% true) Some events. (more for the future) France does not die immediately. (Not 100% true) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events. Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war which is hard btw) Western Europe cant colonise Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant just take all of America with armies Cons of the mod:
Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix) Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy. Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America. Some more stuff Less tribes ( i need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonisation.
If you don't like this then I don't care because this is my first time. 🙂
Just replace the original 1440 scenario with this one
Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂
My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
>More then 100 events
>Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
>5 new ideologies
>New Formable Nations
>More then 100 custom civilizations
By Duchy of Darkis and Fungus
The long-awaited update of the mod Bloody Europe II (1.1.2)
• Capitulation of countries with the loss of most provinces, dependent on war weariness
• The player can now buy indigenous provinces from the AI with good and neutral relations for a reasonable fee
• Now AI can change ideology in democratic regimes, depending on the level of happiness
• Fixed a bug with exiting the terrain editor
• Added recruitment of troops in the occupied provinces
• You can now plunder your national provinces
• Changes to the terrain editor - increased the maximum base value of the province to 255
• Added all teams from Scenario +
• Increased robbery efficiency
• Increased income from robberies
• Now the Nazis are more aggressive
• AI in democratic regimes is able to make vassals
What's added by the Bloody Europe II developers:
• Increase the value of provinces for the capital to 20 points
• The points of the value of provinces for developed provinces and with a large population growth have also been increased
ВЂ Changes in the difficulty of the game, now it will be difficult to play on the most difficult difficulty
• AI has become even stronger
• An ultimatum can be sent in any relationship
• Investment extended to 10 moves
• Increased the growth of war fatigue
• Changes to scripts
• Increased damage to the economy and the population by robberies
• Increased the impact of changes in happiness due to taxation
• Changes for the "quality of troops" depending on the technological level, now buffs can be more than 100%
• Removed mechanics with bones, which gave extra bonuses to attack, which led to an imbalance
• Now countries with territories of up to 500 provinces can create alliances and alliances with each other
• Now, with good relations, AI often creates alliances with other states
• Now AI will often offer to become its vassal
• AI now spends fewer troops on looting, which reduces the time of wars
• Now countries when attacking a friendly country will be more "angry" at the one who attacked, and some will support the attack
• Fixed a bug when you call the army, the economy of the provinces collapses sharply
• Now you can assimilate 100 moves (change)
• Now you can improve the ratio by 200 moves (change)
• Added 2 new types of terrain:
- Big City
• Added 4 new scenarios with real population:
- Hundred Years War
- Seven Years War
- Franco-Prussian War
- Victorian Era
PC version (archive)
Installation instructions for the mod:
Installation: move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
Installation instructions for the mod:
1.Download and run the .jar file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
I am sharing this mod to english users as they cannot access the vk.
Modder Studios | AOC II
THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
What does the BETA version bring?
Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things
I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.
Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)
Images of Africa (Available in the next update)
BETA download link
The Great War Scenario Beta.rar
With the complete defeat of Russia to Napoleon, and her complete defeat on land, Britannia was forced to sign an armistice with France.
Henceforth, Napoleon now has a tighter grip on the European continent than ever before.
(Map is from @Lipark Japanese modder, he has given me permission to use it. Make sure to check him out.)
Freedom Arises plans to be a modification of AOH2 in its complete entirety, bringing a new scenario and a horde of events, civilizations along with it.
So far it is far from completion, with it's map itself unfinished along with the events.
Q: When will this be released?
A: Somewhere along this year, most likely between 2-7 months.
Q: How much events will this have?
A: Can't estimate at the moment, but key events would include another coalition war, terror in the Balkans, the Russian Civil War, (possible) Liberation of Germany, etc.
Q: Are you accepting beta testers?
A: Not at the moment, no.
Q: Will this get cancelled?
A: Possibly delayed, but certainly not cancelled.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls