Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
- 15 ideologies.
- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
- Music taken from HoI IV.
- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
All information in group.
Link to 1.1
By an unsafe egg
Age of Civilizations - Legacy of the Second World War
Legacy of the Second World War ( LoSWW ) is a scenario pack ranging from the years 1933 to 1949. There will be little to no events, making the game entirely what you make it.
List of Years and their Titles -
1933 - The Coming Storm
1936 - Brewing Conflict
1939 - Danzig or War
1940 - The Fall of France
1941 - Operation Barbarossa
1942 - The Battle of Stalingrad
1943 - The Turning Tide
1944 - Goetterdaemmerung
1945 - Endsieg
1946 - Victory Gleam
1949 - The Cold War
Quick Note: 1933, Germany is " German Empire " because the Reich Flag wasn't fully adopted yet.
Download ( Windows ) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M8LTZG0ZFcBv4F3T8Ow7b7pUAFFHswnK?usp=sharing
Download latest actually working version here
Hello! This is my second project for AOC2, i have made a simple mod launcher in Batch
Batch Documentation: https://ss64.com/nt/
I have left some text files for you to get started
As the title says, this is open source, and you can edit it to your liking
It might not work for you if your windows installation does not have xcopy
Which should come with windows
You can search a tutorial online how to get it (Probably)
AOC2 Mod Launcher.rar (alpha 1.0) wine cmd compatible
AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.1.rar (alpha 1.1) wine cmd compatible
AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.5.rar (alpha 1.5)
AoC2 Mod Launcer V B 1.0.zip (beta 1.0)
AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.2.rar (beta 1.2)
AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.4.rar (Beta 1.4)
AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.5.rar (Beta 1.5)
https://aocmodlauncher.000webhostapp.com/ --Download from the AOC2 Mod Launcher Webstite
Latest version is in the post at the start of the page
Run the .main.bat file using wine cmd
Article: https://www.linux.org/threads/running-windows-batch-files-on-linux.11205/#:~:text=Batch files can be run by typing "start FILENAME.,cmd.exe %2Fc FILENAME.
Command (In launcher directory): "~$ wine cmd" and run it from that console or "~$ /.main.bat" (Please use Version Alpha 1.0 or 1.1 for this)
1. Extra console logging and a notification when copying is done.
2. I removed auto start of AoC2.exe since it would not work.
1. New GUI added:
1a. New files to make the buttons work in batch
2. Minor code redesign
Update Beta 1.0:
1. Major code redesign (Visual Basic implemented)
2. Minor changes to original code (Batch code)
Update Beta 1.2:
1. File reorginesation
2. More options in the launcher
2b. Simple launch (Copies AoC2.exe to the mod folder)
Update Beta 1.4:
1. Added the ability to play your simple launch more easy.
2. Brand new GUI
Update Beta 1.5:
1. Changes in the GUI settings
- 50 replies
- 2,978 views
1200 Mod - A Mod about the 13th Century [Administrative Update] [MOBILE VERSION NOW AVAILIABLE] 1 2 3 4 21
- 521 replies
- 21,178 views
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls