Age of Civilizations
adomas233

Game crash

adomas u will need to delete the save game files because one of them decided to be corrupted or u corrupted it (Copying scenario's/Creating them in folders not in game)

First go to local files and then go to folder named "saves" then to "games" and to the map that u were on and then delete the save files (DONT DELETE AGE_OF_CIVILIZATIONS_2 FOLDER!)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oselik_THEBEAST
      Jak Daje wczytaj grę i wybieram sobie jakiś save to mi daje wogóle coś innego np.daje save z niemiec na 2 wojnie światowej to mi daje jakieś plemie w ameryce północnej w 1440 r. wiecie o co chodzi?
    • By bozidar.cherepnalkovski@gm
      Hello by the title you see where my problem is I have been trying to make a simple event, but i don't want to talk about it here so here is my discord: Goldey#5894  . If you don't have discord help me out here!
      Thank you!

• By ezeD
      i want to create a mod but i dont mean create some escenarios and create events. i mean REAL MODDING i want to code the game but i dont know where to start i mean i dont find any code archive. i have time and i want to do it but i need some directions. please if any one create a mod codding the game please guide me at the beguining please

• By Kajos100
      I am confused literally with everything in the events menu can someone help?
      Or at least give me a link to a guide?
      Because i want to start making good scenarios

(Jeśli jesteś z polski (lub jeśli Łukasz czyta) to poprostu pisz po polsku)
    • By Verdmidious Reznov
      Hey um, I have a problem trying to create a city on the android port of aoc2. when I created a city/capital/town  (for example: Weimar (should I want to put as the capital of the Weimar Republic in 1919-1933)) it disappears instantly, have I done something wrong?