Age of Civilizations
Eroica (Scenario Maker)

Realistic Modern World

Recently I played a Modern World scenario and I have realized the balance of the scenario is not base on real world. The developer made strong counties to be weak and gave more power to weak countries to make them stronger than they really are so it makes any country to playable. but I was wondered if I re-balance this scenario based on the real world, wouldn't it be more fun? and I did it right away and here's the result. I hope you have fun with this scenario

modernworld.rar

1 hour ago, Eroica (Scenario Maker) said:

Recently I played a Modern World scenario and I have realized the balance of the scenario is not base on real world. The developer made strong counties to be weak and gave more power to weak countries to make them stronger than they really are so it makes any country to playable. but I was wondered if I re-balance this scenario based on the real world, wouldn't it be more fun? and I did it right away and here's the result. I hope you have fun with this scenario

modernworld.rar 88.47 kB · 7 downloads

is it for the default map?

Modern world scenario number 2923029030930230534534535 can't wait to see how many things aren't different from other modern world scenarios!!!!!