Age of History 3

Capodastr

Norrvägen | Age of Civilizations 2 | Update is coming

6 minutes ago, Reich said:

Great news! Thanks to my friend-coder Mikhail Russkih we solved the problem of leaders in Norrvägen.
Now it is possible to change the leaders of countries. This is feature we asked the developer about. This became possible thanks to just one new line added to the game code. It turns out that the developer was too lazy to add just one small line to the code in response to our requests. And at the same time, the developer tells tales about the new AoC 3!

Now you understand how much he does not respect his audience. Recently, he seems to deliberately make players and modders feel a bitter sense of disappointment. And the fools keep liking tweets like "I'm glad I have so many great fans!" and they still lick the developer from head to toe.

So, below you can watch a video where we show the test of our update. Enjoy your viewing.

@Łukasz Jakowski aren't you ashamed?

Facts my guy I used to respect him but he really doesn't seem to care about his fans or his game but you know separate the art from the artist (BTW love Addon plus you did a really good job)Screenshot_20200710-231149.thumb.png.20efad01914d6d615ce7200dd4b8646e.png

1 hour ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

I am REALLY excited about this

If Norrvagen is looking so good, I can't imagine Addon+ 2.0

but @Reich I'd suggest you to protect the files, because you know what happened with addon+

I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, Addon is frozen

15 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

I am REALLY excited about this

If Norrvagen is looking so good, I can't imagine Addon+ 2.0

but @Reich I'd suggest you to protect the files, because you know what happened with addon+

Every Addon based mode looks the same

More or less basic