Age of Civilizations
Reich

Age of Civilizations 2 | Norrvägen | Scandinavia

Here I come with an advice. Use omniatlas.com for your scenarios, it is the most accurate historical atlas and unlike gecron it was not made for political purposes ;).
This looks amazing. 😉

26 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

he made the map already isnt possible to add them

yeah, no problem. It was just a suggestion. love the work he's done for the community.

1 hour ago, RyanOrleansII said:

Great! Keep continuing it!

Is a scenario finished btw

Thanks!
No, there is still a lot of work to be done.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:05 AM, DOUGLAS said:

It’s A Beautifal Mod But It Will Be Automatic Extractor Or We Have To Extract And Put The Game Files Ourselves?🤔

auto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DenizMert2008
      Scandinavia.rar
    • By a-ha
      the great viking empire is back and its better then ever. this mod also includes 
      scotland at the time
      kingdom of ireland
      and isle of man empire (i butchered that)
      so yeah hope you enjoy.

modernworld modernworld_A modernworld_C modernworld_D modernworld_HRE modernworld_INFO.json modernworld_PD modernworld_W
    • By viktor77727
      I just started working on a scenario based around the Vikings/Northmen/Norsemen/Scandinavians and their voyages.
      The countries are based on real viking kingdoms, kingdoms from the Norse sagas and historical regions.
      So far I've created 60 countries -  including Scania, Hålogaland, Vinland, Hordaland, Rogaland, Svitjod, Danelaw, Gardarike (Garðariki), Akerhus and many others (I also will divide Sami and Karelia into smaller states, edit some of the countries and add some more kingdoms in North America, central Scandinavia, on the North Sea/Mediterranean/Baltic coast, Ireland and along the Volga and Dnieper rivers)
      The scenario will most likely cover most of Europe and parts of Northern America, Africa and Asia. 
      I will also add the option to form Gothia, Svealand, Sweden, Denmark, Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/North Sea Empire, Jutland, Norrland, Greater Scania, Norway, Kalmar Union, Russia and some other countries/states from smaller states.
      The scenario will not be the most historical one - some of the nations couldn't exist simultaneously and some states didn't have flags so I had to improvise but I still tried to keep the scenario as historically accurate as possible.
      I will also add some events - e.g. the attack on Lindisfarne and maybe even the Norwegian civil war (it didn't happen during the Viking Age but in this timeline it could)
      Should I continue working on this project? Do you have any suggestions/feedback? Please let me know what you think 🙂

(the screenshot show only some of the nations that are going to be included so it's not going to look like this - I was just playing with the editor but it shows the general idea of the scenario)

• By Nay
      AD772 V3. Vikings

Experience Early Middle Age -Age Between Savage and Civilization.
      Now it has some events. It is wip, but don't remove it - it does its job.
      Scenario file only - you dont need any custom civs or leaders pack.
      but you can download urban scenery addon if you want.

-Scenario File
      download 1546082250680jchnkszz.zip and right click -and click extract to 1546082250680jchnkszz.

Urban Scenery Addon For AD772

How to install
      -go to game folder/UI/H/
      -backup terrain folder in H folder.
      -go to terrain folder and extract U.S.A.zip.

I'll make this scenario a total conversion mod someday!!
      But I'll do it step by step.

U.S.A.zip

THIS MOD ALWAYS PURSUE HISTORICAL ACCURACY AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN
      YOU CAN GIVE ME HISTORICAL DATA IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls