Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By siyomono0
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      I have not seen any thing to do with colonization and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts) + (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more  It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses  Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
      How to set it up:
      1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
      2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
      Current new Update Contains:
      - Some mistakes and bugs Fixed
      - Added random events such as Falkland's colonization and India too
      - Events such as China's civil war and ottoman invasion are improved and have extra events (for example you can become Greece)
      - Americas and colonizable lands now can form their independent nation (e.g. peace treaty can free countries like America or Australia) + (no events for independence wars)
      - Might have done extra things as well I just don't remember what I added
      -Better Prussia events / maybe France and ottoman events, I think I added china escaping into Taiwan if you lose the civil war or something
      I posted the forth update because I was bored (I won't be posting often, this is because I have a life outside of editing pixels)
      1440.zip
    • By Xjento
      This is hopefully the first good cold war scenario.
      11:59 is not so good mod.
      so yeah i wanted to fix this.
      Info:
      date:1945 10 october 
      events currently:39
      Countries with events:Indonesia(1),France(6),Canada(1),Venezuela(2),Equedor(1),Yugoslavia(1),Uk(14)
      Brazil(1),Albania(1),Siam(1),USA(2)U.S.S.R(3),Costa Rica(1),Belgium(1),Netherlands (1)
      Cuba(1),communist china(1)
      Events until:4 january 1948
      scenario:
      now in progress:events pictures
      download:1633970648369ozefepli.rar
      discord: https://discord.gg/DA2UW87nUs
    • By YankeS
      Szukam polskiego scenariusza z eventami. Najlepiej gdyby był w czasach współczesnych. Gdyby ktoś mógł wysłać link do pobrania to byłbym wdzięczny.
    • By Ecofcu
      KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD
      Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?
      Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.

Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:
      Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper. Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'état. A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik. I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas. To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier. Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism. Screenshots:

Developers  
      Scenario Maker: @Ecofcu 
      Civilization Editor: @Xjento 
      Discord Link
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!